Pt 3

Two months had passed and I didn’t look at my Facebook since that incident happen. I am not sure how to face him. Went through his magazine and his video repeatedly, just to think about the memories we had made in online together. Maybe I shouldn’t do like this since he had gave me a best daily life already.

Switching on my Facebook and the most surprising thing, I had never encounter, 100 messages from him, asking me the same question like usual and there was an unusual message he sent me which made my feelings of him came back again.

Kise07: [Name]-cchi, what are you doing now? Please reply, I feel lonely if you don’t reply as if my heart is missing inside me. Please don’t ignore me, [Name]-cchi… I miss you so please… reply... And… thank you for the confession… you are really brave and I’m proud of you… :)

I was relieved that he still accepted me as a friend although he had not given me his answer to my confession. Maybe I should give him my reply. Therefore… I did.

[Name]: Hi Kise, sorry for not able to reply you or get in touch on you… Actually, this is the first time I confess to someone I like and I was scared what will happen next, that’s why I was hiding from you and don’t dare to on my Facebook. Just forget what I had said to you but I hope we still can be friends… can we? If you think I am weird or psycho, you are always welcome to end our friendship… :)

After that, I straight away off it again and began to do my usual things again, without waiting for the reply.

Christmas is on the day tomorrow, my country still stay hot and wet as usual. Receiving lots of Christmas greeting from my relatives and friends however, none of it from Kise. Ever since I had replied his last message, he didn’t reply to me yet. Maybe he had been sick of waiting for my reply and had given up on me already.

Who cares? At least I had did my part and now it’s up to him whether he still want to be my friend or not and looks like the answer must be ‘No’. I let out a huge sigh and caught at the sight of the snow globe, which Kise gave me before I get ready to go out. I picked it up and shook it to make it like a real snow inside the crystal ball. See it snowing made me remembered what Kise had said…

“They said if you get to see the FIRST SNOW and you make a wish, it will come true.”

Without thinking twice, I placed my forehead near to the snow globe and made a wish aloud. “I don’t care what happen between me and Kise; I wish he will give me his answer to my confession… “

.

.

.

“As if that will happen.” I then added with a laughter as I thought my wish were nothing but a crap, placing back the snow globe where it belong and head out with the door shut behind.

It was night time, even though there is no winter in Brunei but the wind is cooling like in winter. Not sure how cold does the real winter feels like but I think this type of cold temperature I already cannot handle it, but I decided to take a walk at the park alone after I had my heavy dinner at the restaurant with my friend. Taking a deep breath of the cool, dry air and…