Epilogue

“Welcome to Kanagawa… We hope you enjoy your flight at Kisarazu Airport and we wish you a Merry Christmas.”

For the very, very first time… I actually arrived in Japan… the land of Japan, the ground of Japan, the smell of Japan… I’m not dreaming, I really am in Japan. My mom really actually allowed me to fly to Japan alone. With my luggage at both of my hand and a backpack at my back, I FINALLY IN JAPAN!

“[Name]-cchi~!”

That voice… I turned around to that familiar voice and saw Kise running and waving at me. I went to him and without any warning, he gave me a bear hug and he even lifted my up. I quickly hit him. “Stop, stop, stop! I’m heavy! You’ll break your bone!” I said, worried that my weight will hurt him.

“Don’t worry-suu~ I’m strong.” He laughed but obeyed me and put me down. “I still can’t believe that your mom allow you come to Japan, [Name]-cchi... You gotta love it here… I’m gonna show you all of the good place and let’s not forget… Good food too…”

“And then my mom will scold you for fatten me up… She told me to tell you to watch over my weight since she had trust all my diet to you…”

“Haha! I will remember that.” He laughed. “Ah right, there is another surprise I want to show you. Come on, let us go outside now.”

He then carried one of my luggage and brought me out of the airport front door and once I stepped outside of the airport, my eyes grew big. Right In front me… it was snowing… small little frozen droplets were slowly falling down from the sky. I was speechless, I looked at Kise, and he smiled at me. “What you think of my surprise?” he asked and from his side, I hugged him with happiness as my appreciation. “[Name]-cchi, since you finally get to see the snow, wanna make a wish now?”

Make a wish? Nah~ I shook my head as my answer. “No need already.”

“No need? Why? Didn’t you say you always want to make a wish under the real snow?” he questioned

“No need to… because… my wish already comes true.”

Kise understood what I meant and gave me a kiss on my cheek and said. “Welcome to Japan, [Name]-cchi. And let’s spend our first vacation date together.”

“Oh~ I just can’t wait… “ I kissed back and we both walked back to his house before taking our first date in Japan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you reading this story.... I hope you enjoy like I do... :)