Pt 2

It's been two weeks since I had chat with Kise. Having lots of assignment made my head spinning. So stress, as you need to finish them on time. Although I didn't get a chance to chat with him, he still kept on sending me messages about the day he had done and asking me about the day I had done. I think his place must be snowing right now, the whole street filled with white, cold ice vapour come out like a breathing dragon when you breathe out your hot air from your mouth. Damn, I'm so envious of him, get to see all four season while I can only see ONE.

One more weeks before my assignment deadline and the good thing is that I submitted it earlier than my friends at college. Just drove back home from college where my mom welcomed me back home from the kitchen where she was preparing for dinner now. "(Name), there is a package from your friend." She said where I saw a big parcel on the table.

"Oh really? Who is this from?" I asked. "Is it from (Best Friend's name)?"

"I don't think so, since the word are not in English."

Not in English? What does she mean? I brought the parcel into my room and exclaimed the address on it and it said 'From Kise Ryota, Japan'

A Parcel?

From him?

All the way from Japan?

That was so...

The first time... Cool~!

I shook the parcel and I could hear a rattle of a CD case, two I think. I carefully opened the parcel inside and other than gifts and snacks there were two magazine, two CD cases and a letter which I never seen before.

Looking through the magazine named 'Zunon Boy' and all the words are in Japanese, which I don't know what does it said. The front cover of the magazine was a model of him, looking so cool and amazing in fashion. Very cool, very manly, very... boy-ish? I don't know, somehow the feels is like... a tomboy girl in the boys magazine.

After I read the two magazines, I began to look at the two CD cases. One of the CD was his introduction which he had did on our first meeting and the other one was the one which I had never seen before. What could it be? Another video of his introduction? Or a video clip of how he model behind the scene? Whatever it is, only one way to find out is to watch what it is inside.

Turning on the CD to see what was inside, the video began with a white, snowy introduction, and then from the beginning until the end, all of it are about snow he had taken through the video. Videoing the depth of the snow each step he had taken, showing me how he make a mini snowman and snow rabbit with his thick gloves and skating on the thick slippery ice of the lake with a few fall he had made. At night, he went to the city with his friends from his school. All of them are his basketball players. Each of them introduced themselves in front of the video but at the end, he was kicked by one of his senior name Yukio Kasamatsu, the one got blushed hard when he realised that this video will be send to a girl, which is me.

Ha-ha! He must be shy in front of the girls.

The hang out began, the street were filed with beautiful lights, decorating every places, filling up all the dark cold, night. Families and couples were hanged out together in this wonderful occasion. Compare to the winter night at the TV, this was the best winter season I had ever seen in this video.

The video ended with his friends saying goodbye to the camera and with a small message said, 'Please read the letter after watching this' with a love animation on it. Searching for the letter after that and carefully opened it as I found the letter.

"To Nin or (Real name,)

Hi-suu~! As you can see right now, I had send you lots of good things like snacks and sketch books since you love to draw and some of my magazines. How was the video that I had made? Was it good? Do you like it? Is it too weird? Did I do any mistakes? And what do you think of my magazine? I look cool, right? Did I ask too much? (Ha-ha)