Camp is for losers

Yn POV:
"Go to camp they said, it'd be fun they said, you'll make friends they said," I'm currently pissed off as fuck...

Here's the list:
-my knee injury got worse after soccer season
-I couldn't participate in swim season
-my siblings can
-i got caught spray-painting an old theater
-I get sent to camp instead of juvie
- and camp is for losers

"Tsk yn, yn, yn, porfavor puedes a tener silencio?!" My mom exclaimed in Spanish. Basically she told me to shut up...We arrived at camp and said our (not so tearful) goodbyes. Right at the check-in area, a redhead was talking to the counselor, Logan. 

"Ah Yn?"

"Yeah that's my name"

"Your cabins over there with Zhenzhen

"Cool beans " I walked over to where he pointed and saw a asian chick. Cool I share a cabin with a miget.

"Zhenzhen?" I asked, she nodded.

"Names Yn, your cabin mate, put 'er there" I said holding my hand for a handshake, she cautiously shook my hand. I set down my shit and slid on my headphones. This camp ain't that bad I guess....but sure ain't worth missing swim season for! 

"Yo Zhenzhen ima head out into the woods, don't wait up" I told her, tying up my vans quickly. I walked through the forest, found a good spot, took out my spray cans, and smirked as I popped in a piece of gum then pulled on my headphones, as I got to work. By the time I was done, it was pretty late. I passed a few trees but found a person- rather a shadow.
"Holy Shittaki mushrooms, yn this is how dumbass teens get killed in movies. Now I'm talking to myself what the fuck.....HOLY SHIT, FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT, NOPE NOT TODAY SATAN, HORITA ME STOY SIENDO LOCA, FUCK THIS, FUCK THAT!" I mumbled loudly while hearing the bushes move. I got in an attack position and saw a kid? Teen? Child? Zombie? Boy? Run away from me. I ran too, but back to camp....when I entered the cabin Zhenzhen glanced at me, pjs on for the night and glanced on my bed, which held a sandwich and drink. I smiled at her and nodded while headin over to eat it and to change. Interesting night...for a shitty camp.