Who shits a canoe?!

Yn pov:
So Zhenzhen and I were outside in the heat, and she (in her own way) introduced me to Alex, basically the living cinnamon roll out of all of us. And then a rich looking douche, Dariush, pushed thruogh us to enter the van. My bag hung beside me and in it were cans, headphones, and my phone. I planned to ditch the canoeing today and in order to do that say some shit like 'oh my stomachs hurts, I'll wait here' nothing new. But when we got there...

"Ah sorry guys, some kid shit the canoe while shooting the rapids," the lady said, then went on how bad the dump was. Zhenzhen was gone when I turned around.

'Oh shit' I thought, leaving the group. 'Zhenzhen u owe me big time, now where the fuck are u!!' I sighed going up to a cliff. Alex was there, yelling.

"HEY ASSHOLE LET HIM GO!"I screamed at Dariush? I don't give a damn who, but I ran up to them, but someone beat me to it.

"She said let him go!"

I ran up to a point where I stood only a few feet away from Dariush. they all stood still and looked at him. It turns out that a boy 'round my age had been the one who yelled and dariush looked annoyed.

"Or what?"

"Or this!" I sucker punched him right as he started rambling about fighting style or something.

"T...than...thanks yn"

"No problemo, but who in their right minds shits a canoe?!"

"What?"

"Ya'know the canoe thing? The whole reason we ain't in canoes rn? No? Okay then, ya'know wht forget it,"I said smiling. I frowned as I saw the new kid looking right at me,"Who, may I ask, the fuck are u?"

"I'm Gabriel"

"Oh, thanks for uh helping me," Alex said, I nodded slowly, never breaking our stare.

"You live 'round these parts?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

"Y...yeah,are you guys from the camp?" He answered, quickly changing the subject. He avoided my eyes and turned to the others. I scoffed. Liar.

"No we came here to look at the big ass trees...OF COURSE WE-" my sarcasm was cut off by a huge explosion. I jumped back and bumped into Gabriel. I made a face and quickly moved away from him. Zhenzhen looked worried, scratch that, we all looked and were scared shitless...

My phone buzzed and it basically read to stay out city's and evacuate also that y'all shouldn't approach alien ships. Gabriel read over my shoulder and I rolled my eyes, ready to comment but Dariush beat me to it.

"It's the next 7/11!" 

"Don't u mean 9/11 menso? The twin tower attack? Killed a shitload of people?" I asked rolling my eyes at his idiocy.

"We need to get back to the van,"Alex said,"do any of you know the way?"

"I do," Gabriel spoke up, avoiding my glare. Right as we all turned to leave, Dariush, may he never speak again, god bless him, said, "hold up Dora the explorer. this is my clique, all right, SOLDIERS OUT." And to no ones surprise, we left him and he came running back. Right as we arrived, it was empty....
.
.
.
"They fucking left us...what.the.actual.fuck."