~ Chapter 3 ~

|| TW: (safe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, such a delight! Yukio saw me! At least he didn't see my scars, it's the last thing I want to happen, '' Nah, I'm fine it must have been something I ate '' I tried to excuse myself so he won't start with the questions. '' Rin, I need to get to class in a bit, if you need anything call me Okay? '' he said '' Okay ''.
Of course, Yukio had never had even a minute for his brother, only for class.

Agh, my stomach feels so weird, I have to stop doing that and start eating normally again but no I've to be a pathetic bitch...

I feel so tired I can't even stand up anymore, all I want is for the thoughts to go away but it is hard to find a cure for that...  I tried to walk to my room without collapsing on the floor. I managed to lie on my bed but as soon I put my head on the pillow I felt dead tired and let myself rest.

It felt like a minute but it was already 3:00 pm when Yukio started shaking me to wake up. '' Rin, wake up it's 3 pm already '' he said as I opened my eyes '' shit, already? you must be starving I'll go make something for dinner...'' I said as I stood up and went to the door '' are you sure you can do this? Don't you feel uneasy? '' he said grabbing my arm before I go '' no I'm fine I told you it must have been something I ate, either way, I'm hungry too! '' he nodded and let go. I started walking to the kitchen to make something, as I finished I told him to come and eat. While I was eating my stomach started to ache and feel weird like hell, I quickly excused myself to the bathroom and as I got there I started vomiting in the toilet once again. ''gah ah ah...'' the taste of vomit is fucking disgusting. I should have known this will happen! I'm so stupid! Why do I have to be so stupid? Maybe Yukio was right...

As I flushed the toilet I went to the kitchen to wash and clean up the place. Yukio had already left, he wasn't in the dorms so I guess he had a mission or something.

Now, I have to study. Study until I'm dead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this chapter was too short but new chapters are coming soon. Sorry for not uploading for so long,this will change, I was kinda busy and lazy.