1

It was a Saturday morning when Gabriel woke up to constant buzzing coming from his phone. He grabbed his pillow and put it over his head. The buzzing stopped for three seconds, he sighed in relief. And then... BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ. "Yo what the fuck," He whipered to himself sitting up rubbing his eyes going to grab his phone.

badass gorl 🌚 sent a video
douche boyo👀 sent a photo
soft boyo ✨ is typing...
soft boyo ✨ sent a chat.

Gabriel smiled to himself. He genuinely missed them, I mean yeah he had 'Gabriels Groupies' and Tom but no one could truly compare to Dariush, ZhenZhen, and Alex.

He clicked on the notification and it led him straight to the stream of messages. The first was the video from ZhenZhen she was rapping along to Straight out of Compton. That had always been their song the only song that actually played on the cassette tape in that car they stole.

After the video had finished Dariush picture played after it, subconsciously he smiled read what Dariush had said 'Asian girl can get it!!!'

soft boyo✨: Not from you, she can't.
douche boyo👀: 👀👀👀 u sureeeee
GABRIEL: ew dariush stop
badass gorl 🌚: gabriels jealous of our love, dariush
badass gorl🌚: rip #gabriush the #zhenriush ship is sailing
soft boyo✨: I thought what we had was special, Gabriel.

A video from her loaded up on the screen she was laughing at first, "I'm just kidding hashtag Gabriush is real bitches," She said before flipping off the camera.

Gabriel sent another video back, "I have standards!"

Then Dariush, "I surpass you're standards moutain hobo,"

GABRIEL: when are you ever going to let that go

douche boyo👀: when i die

badass gorl🌚: what are you guys doing tonight

GABRIEL: i dont have work on saturdays so nothing

badass gorl🌚: it's decided party at Gabriel's apartment!

GABRIEL: why my place?!

badass gorl🌚: you live alone, therefore we will have more fun

douche boyo👀: it sounds like ur suggesting an orgy

soft boyo✨: What???

douche boyo: BRO BRO BRO U DONT KNOW WHAT AN ORGY IS?!

soft boyo✨: No

douche boyo👀: ima tell him

GABRIEL: don't you dare

douche boyo👀: bet

soft boyo✨: I looked it up. If that's what you're suggesting ZhenZhen I'm going to have to pass up that terrible offer

badass gorl🌚: NO! NO! NO! I have bottles, so I thought as a half a decade of us knowing each other celebration i thought we could get fucked up

douche boyo👀: u had me @ orgy

badass gorl🌚: WE AREN'T HAVING AN ORGY!

-

Dariush went ahead and picked ZhenZhen and Alex up since he was the only one who had a car. ZhenZhen smiled as she was the first to picked up, "I got the bottles!" She exclaimed setting down a bag of bottles filled with liqour in the back seat before hopping into the front seat.

"Are you sure this ain't gonna be awkward for you after the whole you and Alex break up?" Dariush said eyeing her.

"Dude! We've talked in the groupchat."