2

ZhenZhen was half way through her first cup of Peach Smirnoff, Alex hadn't drank at all yet, Gabriel had downed two cups, and Dariush was... Fucked up. For lack of better words. "Okay, fuck this movie!" Said ZhenZhen, slamming her cup on the table. "Let's listen to some 2019 bangers!" She exclaimed.

Gabriel shrugged grabbing the controller and switch it from HULU to YOUTUBE. "What song?"

Dariush snatched it out of his hands, messing up Gabriels hair causing heat to spread around his cheeks to the tip of his ears. "Okay, okay, I got this guys," He said with a laugh. He tried for several minutes trying to find the number two.

"Oh just gimme it!" Gabriel said lunging over the coffee table going to grab the controller.

"No!" Dariush giggled to himself before getting up from the couch ans sprinting towards Gabriels kitchen.

"Dariush!" Zhenzhen laughed at the boys' antics, taking a big gulp of her drink almost leaving a drop left. "You want some?" She asked turning to look at Alex who was sitting on the love seat with Dariush before he ran off.

"Uh... Yeah, which uh..  Which do you recommend?"

"I'm more of smirnoff girl myself, what kind of girl are you?"

Alex laughed at her joke before shrugging, "Lets do umm.... Tequilla and Cherry 7up?"

"Dude, that's a good mix I cannot believe I didn't think of that," She said putting the two cups in front of her grabbing the bottles from the dining room before coming back pouring equal parts soda and alcohol.

"Come back here!" Dariush laughed, Gabriel ran right across the TV tripping over the power cord, causing the TV and XBOX to turn off. The four off them laughed, Dariush doubled over in laughter falling down himself.

"Guys come try what I came up with!"  Gabriels and Dariush's heads snapped towards them, "It's good guys!" ZhenZhen poured each of them a cup of the concoction.

"Dude, fuck Yale become a mixologist!" Dariush said erupting in laughter causing Gabriels stomach to burst into butterflies, needless to say he chugged the drink.

"We should play a drinking game, Dariush, not you, you'll get alcohol poisining," Gabriel said his eyes glancing over to the kid who keeps making his stomach flip.

Dariush rolled his eyes, "I'ma do it anyway,"

Gabriel just pushed him over before turning to look at the othee two, returning to his seat on the floor. "You know how in How I Met Your Mother they do the 'But Um' game?" They all nodded.

"We're gonna do that but with the walking dead so, the first walker each episode, take a sip, for 'too-close' encounter with one sip, take a shot if theres a headshot uhhhh.... Oh! Two sips when they run out of ammo, if a character betrays another and... Uhmmmm... Take a shot everytime Rick says Carl. Got it?" The group nods, "Alex go plug everything back in!"

"What?! Why me?"

"You're the most sober," Alex chuckles nodding.

-
authors note: OKAY YALL ASKED AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE sorry it was more focused on the group as a whole im in the mood to write fluff <3