Chapter 3

Lisa's PoV

"Roaring Tigers! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"Roaring Tigers! We gonna win this fight!"

"Soaring Falcons! For alma mater!"

"We are winning this, Falcons!"

Those are just some of the cheers our respective universities have prepared. The big day has finally come. We are now warming up in the court. I looked at Seoul University's side of the arena. A certain brunette caught my attention.

She looks cute with the yellow uniform.

I shook my head to remove the thought. There is no way Jennie Kim would look cute to me! That girl is a walking devil! Ever since Jisoo introduced her girlfriend and her girlfriend's friends to us, we have been seeing each other often because the cheerleading team also had to practice their cheers for the big day. Hence her group hanging out with mine.

"Go Jisoo-yah!"

"Come on, Captain!"

"Let's get it, Bambam!"

"Show them, Ten!"

Those are the cheers of my friends' admirers. By admirers, I meant their girlfriends. Well, not Seulgi's but it's pretty obvious that Irene and Seulgi clearly have a thing for each other.

"How does it feel that you're not getting any support—" But Ten was cut off

"LISA MANOBAN! WIN THIS ONE!" A group of girls cheered

"Bitch please," I replied to Ten

"I was not done yet. How does it feel that you're not getting any support from your girlfriend?" He laughed

Ugh. Annoying ass. I just pushed him aside as I got the ball that Seulgi passed me and I made a jump shot.

We were asked to go on the sides because the introduction is going to start.

The commentator started introducing the other team. Seulgi, Bambam, Ten, Jisoo and I got ready. We put our hands together.

"Let's make this an easy win," Our captain, Seulgi, said

"That would be easy," Ten said and I hit him on the nape

"Don't jinx it!" I told him

"Roaring Tigers?" Seulgi said

"Roaring Tigers! HA!" We shouted to get ourselves worked up

"And now! From Seoul University! Let me hear you scream for the Roaring Tigers!" And the crowd cheered

I was getting worked up that I even started jumping. My eyes searched automatically for the brunette on the cheerleading team. She was looking at me. She winked at me when our eyes met. Annoying.

"Wearing jersey number 27! Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul!" When the commentator announced the name, we can't help but laugh! Ten has a really long ass name.

"Number 3! Jisoo Kim!"

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul is wearing number 2!"

Oh right! Bambam, Ten and I went to Korea to study. We are all scholars because we play for the school.

"Number 23! Lalisaaaaaa! Manobaaaan!" The commentator said as he stressed the last syllable

I entered the court and I went to my position.

"Their team captain, Seulgi Kang, wearing number 10!" And Seulgi ended the introduction

Bambam will do the jump ball since he's the tallest. The referee blowed the whistle and the game began.