ten

JENNIE'S POV

"I miss hanging out at your house," Jisoo huffed while walking me towards the council's office, on her way outside school.

I sighed. We used to hangout at my house all the time with Irene before, or their house, but since I've got to do some errands as the new President, I've gotten bussier. I always have to stay a bit more at school everyday than usual, unless I have a valid excuse.

"Sleepover at my house this weekend?" I suggested. Rosie is getting better anyways, she's coming back to school tomorrow.

Jisoo's face suddenly lit up as she nodded. She pursed her lips, about to say something when she suddenly scrunched her nose in disgust.

Following her line of sight, I saw a familiar blonde. I raised my brow at Lalisa a few feet away from us. Some random girl with a tight top and super short shorts was putting her hands on the blonde's eyes from behind while her mouth was on the blondes ears, whispering seductively.

Lisa on the other hand suddenly grinned and said something, making the other girl free her eyes so the blonde could see her. The girl suddenly leaned forward and pressed her lips on the smiling Thai.

"The fuck," I mumbled while seeing the two girls on an intimidate scene.

Jisoo chuckled beside me, "I really don't understand why you didn't know Lisa before. That's one of the reasons why she's known here. Girls are all over Lisa while men can only drool because that Thai girl only likes women."

The girl then pulled away but took Lisa's hand with her, pulling her somewhere probably private, while Lisa was smiling like an idiot as she followed the other girl's lead as she eyed her body up and down.

"I'm glad Rosé isn't here with us now," I released my breath that I didn't know I was holding for a while now.

I tried to take my mind off of what I've seen earlier as my face grew hot, thinking of what they could be possibly doing right now. Damn I couldn't be anymore thankful that my sister isn't that kind of girl to be doing stupid things with Manoban.

I've got to thank my parents for getting her to church every Sunday.

"Which reminds me," Jisoo caught my attention, "How is she by the way?"

"Getting better. She ate with us earlier for breakfast," I smiled as I stopped in front of our office.

"Well maybe I can hangout with her later? I don't wanna go home yet," Jisoo pouted.

"Of course that's great Chu! I'm sure Rosie will be happy to see you," I hugged her, "I'll see you later at home then?"

"Alright!" she grinned then walked away.

"Meeting in 15 minutes!" I said as I clapped my hands to call the attention of everyone in the office.

"You look tired," Kai said while leaning on the wall beside me with his arms crossed.

I smiled upon hearing his voice while I was busy organizing our papers, "We both didn't know it would be this tiring. If we did, for sure we wouldn't have ran for this position," I joked.

He laughed then proceeded to help me carry the papers that I was holding. I mumbled a thank you then continued looking down to the remaining things to organize on my table so he wouldn't notice my flustered face.

"I don't mind if I'm given extra works, even if you triple the load I wouldn't complain," he said while tucking the loose strand of my hair behind my ear, making me stop to look at him with an even more flushed face. He sighed with his smile reaching his eyes as stared at me straight in the eyes, "If it means I get to spend more time with you, Jen, I'd be happy."