twenty five

LISA'S POV

I remained still with my eyes closed, hands resting on the wall as I felt the hot water trickle all over my body.

My heart raced when I heard the door of my bathroom close, followed by the sound of it locking. I breathed heavily as I opened my eyes, seeing the hot water making the glass walls surrounding me steamy.

On the other side of it, I watched as the vague image of her figure walked towards where I am. My muscles tensed when I sensed that she came in with no clothes on. Just one swipe with my hand on the glass and I could already see clearly, without anything that would stop me from seeing her killer body. But I chose to wait, although it was killing me.

Wait for her to come to you, Lis.

I anticipated for her touch, and when I felt her wrap her hands on my stomach from the back and press her nakedness on my bare back, I sighed deeply, trying to contain my moan.

"Lis..." she moaned on my skin as sloppy kisses trailed my spine upwards. Her delicate hands wandered all over my torso, making it harder for me to not just take her right now roughly, merciless.

I wanted to be delicate with her and not scare her away or hurt her. I wanted to be in control and make her feel how much I want her, crave for her.

Fuck, Jennie. I'll give you everything I haven't given to any other girl.

Perhaps, I'll be the one offended if she acts like it's just casual sex for her.

I want something more than that.

Call me crazy, but it scares me to think she'll only want me for the pleasure I can give. That was why I kept trying to hold back whenever I actually have the chance to fuck her.

"Hey," she snuggled her face on my shoulders, intentionally pressing her sex on my back harder.

I felt myself getting more and more hot, but this time not because of the shower.

My naughty angel playfully bit my shoulder, earning a groan from me. This ecstasy is definitely killing me.

"You facing me or what?" she mumbled, her mouth now kissing the back of my ear.

I shivered in delight before obliging to finally face my weakness. Removing my hand on the glass, I slowly turned to face her, my eyes automatically running down her fucking gorgeous body.

Still, it turned me on when she shyed away a little, even when she asked me for this. I held her hand to keep her from hiding herself in it, kissing it sith my lips as I savored her perfection. From her creamy skin up until her beautiful curves.

"Are you angry?" she frowned, tiptoeing to kiss the side of my lips, making me avert my gaze on her eyes, which is equally as wonderful as her body.

I almost lost my mind from her sudden wooing. My God, she's both sweet and spice and I'd do everything for her duality.

"Angry?" my mouth twitched upwards. I can't believe she's making me smile like an idiot, unlike the usual grin I wore whenever I bang girls, in the middle of a mind blowing shower with her. I lifted her chin with my finger and leaned down to meet her eyes, using my other hand to keep her body pressed on mine. "Baby, you could've killed me with you actually following me in the shower and I'd still be thankful and crazy for you. I wasn't angry, okay?" I softly said.

"Mm-hm," she nods her head, her eyelids getting heavy as she stared hungrily at me. She pulled me in to wrap her arms on my nape and press her lips on mine.

And I felt myself melting on her kiss, letting the water fall all over our body as we deepened it, hungrily kissing each other like there's no tomorrow.