Lick,lick

Meiko had somehow, by reading Rin's diary, figured out that Rin turned Len into a cat. She literally kicked Rin out of the out of the house, then marched to Kaito's room.

" Kaito, were is the cat!?" She yelled.

"I have it right here, wait, why? .......are you drunk?" He said lifting up "Yellow."

"No! Rin....."

- magical time skip -

"Oh, I see, so this cat is Len....." Kaito said, starting to turn red. "How do we un-cat-ify him?"

"Well...." Meiko said pulling out a pair of glasses and a clipboard,"If my calculations are correct, true loves kiss should do the trick!"

"I have to kiss a cat!" Kaito yelled, this time his face turned completely red.

Meiko narrowed her eyes and whispered to herself, "Awkward.....well...I'll leave...now..." She ran out off the room nervously.

At that moment the little yellow kitten licked Kaito on the nose a turned into................... Len!

"L-Len! Y-you...."

"What.....?" Len said blushing a bit.

"You heard what I said- before to the cat- well....you...." Kaito said, cheeks still crimson.

"Y-yes.......I-I-"

"Love you?"

"Yah....but I can't....." Len whispered depressingly.

"Why the hell not!?" Kaito yelled frustrated, all he wanted was lost again!

"Neru......she'd....be upset...very...upset..."

" Tell her yourself that your not really interested, I'm sure she'd understand.....right?" Kaito said with a comforting smile.

-The end....or is it?-

A/n: I'd planned to stop here but if you'd like me to continue please tell me.