Confruntation

Len awoke early in the morning, today he would Neru the truth; he really didn't like like her. He jumped out of bed and changed out of his banana print pjs into a yellow T-shirt and black jeans. He combed through his blonde hair. " I think I'll keep my hair down today." Len said aloud to himself.
"Len! Are you ready?" Called Kaito from down the hall. He was wearing a black top with a blue hoodie and light blue shorts. Len couldn't help but think how cute Kaito looked and started to blush.
"Yes, just a sec, I need to eat breakfast first." Len said turning to walk into the kitchen, Kaito followed behind him.
Len grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl on the table. It was filled with bananas, of course, oranges for Rin and....leeks? Is that even a fruit?
Kaito reached into the freezer and pulled out the tub of ice cream he had bought just a few days ago.
"Doesn't that make you sick?" Len asked.
"What?"
"Eating all that ice cream, all the time?"
"No.....well, sometimes...but it's worth it...." Kaito said a little embarrassed.
After finishing breakfast, they walked down the hall to Neru's room. Kaito stood in the doorway while Len walked in and began to to talk to Neru, who was sitting at her desk.
"We need to talk." Len said as serious as possible.
" Then why's the blue moron here?" Neru said gesturing to Kaito.
" Well.....ummm...you...see... Look. Neru, I'm sorry but we need to break up." Len said shutting his eyes hoping she wouldn't be mad.
" W-why? D-d-did I do s-s-s-something wrong? D-did I L-l-l-len?"She said as she began to cry. Len braced his hands against her shoulders and tried his best to wipe her eyes.
"No, it's just- I realized I liked someone else..."
"Who?" She asked helplessly LIKE A KITTEN.
-meanwhile-
Rin banged her hand against a big metal machine. " Work, Damn you, work!" She said.
-back to the breakup-
Zap! And then in a flash of light Neru turned into a neko! Rin ran down the the hall to see if her ' experiment ' had worked.
"Oh come on I was aiming for Len!" She said.

A/n: I will update this tomorrow, sorry but it's kind of late and I need my sleep....Zzzzzzz