The Date (final chapter)

Len once again awoke to find himself in banana print pjs. Today Len was excited, today was his first date with Kaito....... What to wear...?
He opened one of his dresser drawers and pulled out yellow skinny jeans and a white T-shirt that had pikachu on the front. He walked down the hall and bumped into Kaito. Literally.
"Oops, sorry..." Kaito said helping Len up. His face was starting to turn pink and so was Len's.
" I-it's fine.." Len said turning away. "So where are we going for the date?"
"Where ever you like my prince." Kaito answered smoothly.
"P-prince?!" Len stammered turning red. " Whatever," he said with his arms crossed. "Can we just go for ice cream or something?"
"Certainly!" Kaito answered back gleefully.
Kaito knew about a thousand places to get ice cream, but out of all of them he chose the small restaurant by their house. The ice cream there was more expensive, though it was worth it for Lens happiness. Above all, they had tons of flavors ranging from sake to tuna, yes tuna flavor, to everything in between.
Once they arrived Kaito decided to order for them. He got the blue ice cream for himself, nothing fancy it was just vanilla with blue dye swirled into it, and for Len a hot fudge sundae. They ate together and talked, stopping once and awhile to wipe the sweet dessert from one or the others face.
" Mmm, we should, Mmm, do this more, Mmm, often?" Len said his face still stuffed with fudgey goodness.
" Yah, I agree, but if we do that...." Kaito said as he began to trail off.
"What?" Len said. When Kaito didn't answer Len began to chant "Tell me, tell me!"
"What are you? 3?" Kaito sighed. " I just though if we go out again we should make it official....." He said blushing.
"Huh?"
"Well....ummm....would....be.....my.....ummmm....uhhhh...BF?" This time his face was crimson.
"Oh...uhhh...y-yes....sure..." Len replied blushing, a lot.
As they walked home they saw a little yellow-orange cat with a lemon colored cell phone in its mouth. "I guess we should take her back to the house..." Len said.
"Yup"
And so they continued walking home with Neru-Neko.
And, as cheesy as it is, they lived happily ever after.