E.p 5

Tae:*gasp*

He gasp because namjoon suddenly took it away from him and threw it on the floor.Taehyung does not have the chance to look whats inside it.

Namjoom:What are you doing Tae its probably rubbish in there
Tae:oh yea right cause she's a slut after all
Bts(except Tae):*laughs*

You sigh as luckily Tae didn't see what's in it.You pocked up the plastic beg and went to your room.As days past ny things get worser.Jimin got together with Nayeon.Suga together with Momo.What a great combinatiin! Your brothers are with your enemies.

In school

It was after school when you went out of the school you saw many students gathering aroumd and staring at you.
You saw your brothers coming towards you.Jimin pushed you to the center of the crowd.You were clueless on whats going on but Nayeon and her minions came.One by one started to throw all sorts of stuff.From egg to side dishes to paper.You saw your brothers happily laughing away and not helping and protecting you.The students stop at what they are doing and look at you.

Y/n:Are you done? ARE YOU DONE DOING THIS TO ME?!HUH?! WHAT DID I EVEN DO YO YOU GUYS? WHY DID YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!
Girl 1:Nope we're not done with you*smirk*
Y/n:Then what you waiting for! GO ON WHY DID YOU STOP HUH?!
Jimin signalled a boy to take something out.It was an extinguisher.
He sprayed all over you.You coughed gasping for oxygen.After 30mins of torture you had enough and stand up.

Y/n:Are you satisfied?! Are you happy now?! Why are you quite huh?! Isn't this what you guys like?! RIGHT! I SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT?! ITS EASIER FOR YOU ALL TO BE HAPPY.

You dashed out the ctowd and head to the scholl rooftop.Without you noticing,Someone actually heard about you and quickly go to you.You reached the top and walk to the edge.

Your tears were streaming down like a river

Your tears were streaming down like a river.With Sadness taking over you.
You were ready ti end this all.You remembered the things that happen to you.

Flashback~

Short summary of what happened.
You got locked in the basement for 3 days with no food or water.You were hopeless.Why? Cause Momo told suga that you threatened her to stay away from him and slapped her.You couldn't believe that he believes her.

On the 5th day you got canned by namjoon and jin for coming home late.You wanted to tell them the reaaon but instead they beat you up.

It was Hoseoks' birthday and you gave him a teddy bear and books as you know he loves to read.You also make him a cake.You congrats him but he drop the cake on the floor,tore the teddy bear and tore the book pages.It was actually the book that he always wamted to buy and read but didn't bought it as he is busy.You used up ur OWN pocket money and bought it for him.

Present~

You step on the edge further but....

???:Y/N!! STOP! Don't do this pls i beg you
You turned around and saw Lisa standing there crying.
Y/n:Im tired Lisa.I am.All this drives me crazy.Im sick Lisa i am sick.I will die soon so pls let me go.Let me die and be with my parents.My brothers will be happy if im gone.
Lisa:Y/n no no no you can't go yet.I still need you.You can count on me and jennie.We will be here with you eventhough your brothers hates you.We love you.*sobbing*
Y/n:you took a step closer to the edge but suddenly you felt a hug pulling u away from there.It was Jennie.you were struggling to get out of her grip but failed.

Skip at home sorry im lazy hehe

You went back home.You walk past your brothers.It was night time when you suddenly had a hard time breathing and your chest starts to hurt.You got off ur bed but Jungkook opens the door.You layed down back and face the other side so he won't see you that your hurting.

Jungkook:hmm..lil sis do you want to eat? The othera are in the room.We finished eating and theres some food left.I wonder if your hungry and you want to eat it.
Y/n:ah-ah its okay jungkook oppa im not hung-gry.I-im fi-ne ah.*your voice cracked*
Jungkook:Are you sure? It will be in the kitchen if u want it.
Y/n:o-oppa can you leave i wamt to sleep now
Junhkook:oh yeah bye
*closes the door*
Y/n: ah wheres my medicine? Aishh.AAAHHH!! *you scream in pain as it got worse*
You finally found the pill and swallow it with a glass of water.

Jungkooks' pov

I got out of her room and wanted to go back to my room when i heard her screaming in pain like she was in deep pain.i went back to her room and slowly opens her door just to peek.What i saw confused me.She was taking a pill while holding her chest and she ate it amd cillapse on the floor.Eyes closed,her hands fall to the side.

I went in her room and shake her body to wake her up.She did not woke up and i went to check on her forehead and pulse.His eyes widened.There was No pulse,her face was cold.

Jungkook:No no this c-can't be.i Have to bring her to the hospital.Jungkook bdought you to the hospital and texted his hyungs that he'a going out with you to somewhere.You guys arrived and they brought you to the emergency room.

1 hr later

Y/n was in the ward room laying peacefully.Jungkook was beside you.The doctor came in and told the news to him.

Doctor:*sighs* she's not taking care of herself.
Jungkook:w-what do you mean by not taking care of herself?? There's nothing for her to take care she is not sick.
Doctor:You must be one of her brothers right?
Doctor:yes and why?
Doctor:i think i really need to tell you this before its too late.
Jungkook:What?!
Doctor:She's...sick. She cancer stage 3 but now it entering stage 4.A critical one.
Jungkook:w-what no she's healthy.She's always smilling and playing around.
Doctor:look she's really sick.She does not want yi let anyone to kniw this especially her brothers as she loves them so much
Jungkook cried and felt guilty towards you and starts sobbing hardly.

You woke up and saw someone that is unexpected Jungkook.The next thing was sudden and you did not expect it to happened.

To be continued~

Hello im soo sorry i forget to upload on Sunday night.Im truly sorry.Hope you like this episode.Is it a sclhock that i twisted the story hehe where actually Tae almost see the medicines in it.Gotcha!