Ep 7

Jungkook:J-jin h-hyung...hospit-tal..
Jin:Jungkook-ah w-why is s-she-
Jungkook:Now hyung!
Jim ran off outside to go take the car while jungkook carried u towards the car.The others didn't know about this.
Jin drove off fast to the hospital.When tthey reach the hospital,

The doctor bring you inside the emergency room while jungkook was crying badly.Jin was still shock at the scene he just saw..

Junhkook:This is all our fault! If only we didn't hurt,abuse her physically and mentally this won't happen.All she wants is for us to love her back and be happy but look what happen now,we failed  to love her nack.She suffered alot.y/n don't leave me ...its not time for you to go.
Jin:w-what do u mean by g-go?
Jungkook:ha yea u don't know yet.Y/n suffers more because s-she h-have...CANCER
Jin:n-no way.You're lying.She is not sick
Jungkook:Hyung son't you realose the white plastic bag is actually her medicine.She looks pale sometimes.That time when u guys beat her she was trying to protext her stomach but failed.I tried to help her but i can't cause i have to prrtend that i hate her.It hurts me but it hurts y/n more.Hyung do you know hiw much she has suffered because of us?! No.She keeps on smilling for us,cheer us up,protect us but we..we didn't do that for her!!
Jin keeps quiet.Guilt build up.Regret.As the eldest he should have at least protected you.

2 hours later
The doctor came out and took out his spectacles sighing.

Jungkook:How is she doc?
Doctor:*sigh* she's in a critical state.Her cancer is spreading very fast.Her depression also.She only has 2 months left.Im sorry.
Jin:WHAT!! 2-2 months?!
Doctor:yes she's in stage 4 cancer.i have to go now
Jungkook:y-ye

Both of them rush imto ur room.They saw you sittimg om the bed looking out the window.You noticed them but didm't look at them.You broke the silemce.

Y/n:O-oppa..finally...you guys are going to be h-happy.I-i am going to die soon.No more pain...no more hate....no more abused and last but not least no more ME.Im gonna be free and be together with eomma and appa up there.Don't worry oppa i will guide you .I will ask god to let me come into ur dream.Be an amgel and protect my lovely brothers.I jave to tell the truth now...
Jin amd jumgkook were crying silently but you can hear their sobs.You really wamt to comfort them but you have to spill everything.

Y/n:i didn't kill our parents.We were hit by a car.I was in there too.Their enemies did that.They wanyed to break us all apart cause they are jealous that we are a happy family.They hated them.Eomma and appa knew that.They saw their car and ttied to drove away.I was sitting in the back center.Eomma and appas enemies car hit the side of ours aiming me but...eomma and appa hugged me so as to protect me.Their enemies died also.Eomma said something before she closed her eyes.She said.."y/n-ah we llve you and ur brothers.Take care of them,love them,no matter what.I trust ur brothers.They will take care of you,protect you,cherish you amd LOVE YOU." You continued while your back facing them.
Y/n:Eomma and appa has been visiting me in my dreams.I saw them smillimg at me and always ask me to stay strong becaise they saw what you guys did to me.When jimin oppa locked me in the basement.They came and hug me tight when i was sleeping to keep me warm and not fall sick.They knew i was sick.They knew everything
Appa said he was disappointed in all of you and wanted to teach a lesson by making one of you injured and see how u guys feel but i stop appa from doing so because i LOVE my oppas.Mo one is allowed to hurt them.They can hurt me but not other people hurt them.

Jin slowly went to you and bavk hugged you while sobbing.
Jin;im sorry princess.
Baby pls forgive me im sorry.im stupid for not realising it.mianhae y/n-ah.
All of you hugged each other.Jumhkook decided to tell the others but was stopped by you.

Y/n:kookie oppa no.I don't wamt to be a burden for them.
Jungkook:your not a burden.Ok if thays yoir choice i respect it.

You jad yo stay in the hospital for a week.

When jin and jumgkook went home.The doctor came in

Y/n:Did u tell them 2 months?
Doctor:yes but y/n you only have 1 month left.
Y/n:ik that.Doc can you do me a favour?
Doc:sure
Y/n:I want to record a goodbye video for my oppas.
Doctor:alright.

At home~

Jim and junhkook wemt im the house when Yae asked abput y/n.

Tae:jin hyung wheres that girl huh?Do you kniw that because of her Nayeon was bruised.She beat her up
She beat her friends too.
Suga:yea
Jin:*in his mind* y/n is in the hospital she cam't beat them.she is too weak.
Jungkook:we don't know where she is plus she didn't attend school so theres no way she beat up Nayeon and her friends.
Hoseok:AAAHHHH!!!!*screams from upstairs*
All of them look at the direction and rush up to where hoseok is.

When we went upstairs.He was in y/n's room.The scene shocked them except for jin and jungkook.

Before..Hoseok p.o.v

I was bored so i thought to go to y/n room to ask her to read with me a story book.When i open the door.There was no one.I called for her name but no one.Iwent to her bathroom and got the shocke of my life.In the sink was full of blood.Blood dripping to the floor.I shouted and frize.The guys went to me and saw it.

Hoseok:w-where's y/n? Why is there blood here?
Hoseok notice jin and jungkook expressionless so he asked them.
Hoseok:jin hyung kookie why are the both of u so chill? Iys freakin blood.
Jin::Its probably her period hoseok-ah.
Hoseok:But its red.
Jin:yes it is hoseokie and it stands for R=Rrevolution E=evolution d=-
Jungkook=drop in the oceon
Jin:*shock* wah maknae you learn it.Im proid of you.See i teach my dongsaengs well.
Namjoom:wow that inspires me
Yoongi:inspire?infires?
Jungkook;infires man yea
Namjoon;no its inspire
Jungkook:infires mam yeah
Namjoon:*so done with them*

After they left,jungkook smirks and glamce to jin who is also smirking

To be continued~

Wondered why jin and jungkook smirk? The others starting to worry about y/n? Will the resy found out about u/ns' sickness?

                  Byee see ya in the next episode.Luv ya!!!💕