Search

"Carnage!" You flipped over the pillows popped open jars and checked under the bed. "Carnage?" You look into the drainage. 

"Carnage!" You shake a box of chocolates. "Carnage!" Eddie rubbed his eyes hearing your voice. Sitting up from the sofa he looked at how you flipped everything around.

"Eddie. I can't find Carnage." Getting your coat you crawled through your window. Venom walked up to Eddie sticking onto him. "He's gone Eddie." Venom says in his mind. 

"What?! What did you do?" Eddie freaks out as you shake the box of kit-kats in the alley. "Carnage!" 

Eddie finally makes it down holding your shoulders."Hey, maybe he went out for a snack." 

Your eyes were shaking. Scared that your Carnage ran off and won't come back. 

Scared that something would happen to your Carnage. "Eddie, no.." you say almost in a whine. 

Carnage didn't just leave for a snack. 

"He's so clingy. Why would, something happened that made 

him leave." 

Venom was very quiet.

"Venom?" You say in hopes maybe he knows. But Eddie's facial expression gave it all away. Hinting you that Venom may be the cause of it. 

"Venom! What, did you do?" You say firmly with glassy eyes.  

Eddie appeared from Eddie's shoulder. 

"He is dangerous y/n. You have no memory of what happens at night. You stopped reading the newspapers, stopped listening to police reports." 

You started to walk back and forth biting your nails shaking. 

"Carnage has been taking over you praying at night. He made you become the one thing you attempted to stop."

Eddie attempts to calm you down.

"It doesn't matter!" You scream as you continue to walk back and forth. "I had someone Eddie! I wasn't alone anymore! I, I."

"Had no nightmares." Venom finishes it for you. "When you were with Eddie, you slept peacefully. Carnage saw that."

Wiping the tears from your face you shake your head. "I have to find him." Turning around Eddie ran up to you holding your shoulder. "I'll look at this end of the street."

Eddie just wanted to pass you Venom without your notice. "Thank you." You hand him some kit-kats. 

"Carnage!" You shook the box on the streets through some alleys.