Blood Tie

Kasady examined his arms feeling Carnage coursing through him whispering to him. "Is that so?" He talks to Carnage. "Aw, my little birdie." Kasady says with such a loving tone as he smiles.

"She didn't deserve to be in a cage. I wanted her to be free. Gave mine for hers. For my little birdie."

Carnage shares his feelings of you with Kasady. His breathing shook as his eyes rolled back. "I feel everything you feel for her. And! It! Feels, So! Good." He shatters from every ounce of feeling.

The dopamine that Carnage released made Kasady fall to his knees and scream.

"Show me more. Does she think about me? Oh, I'm sure she does. The hate she must have for not being able to kill me.

She's so smart. I fell right into her hands. Right into her trap. She didn't lie, oh no. She didn't lie to me at all."

Kasady moves his head to the side. "I hate liars. So do you? Oh, my little birdie!" Kasady wraps his hands around his neck. "If you don't stop. I'll go looking for her. And I, may do such things that will be unforgivable.

Is it possible to crave something so much? As sweet as the taste of her blood. Those beautiful eyes of hers that change color.

Oh! How I want my little birdie. She whistles when she stalks her prey. She whistled when she stalked me."

Carnage slowly grew on Kasady, bonding himself to him.

"Sweet pink lips of hers that held no smiles. What I saw of her that night, no other man would. What words can I use to describe my little birdie. Only that I couldn't have her caged.

There is no cure for the sick.

I would hear her cries at night.

I shattered the mirrors of the bathrooms. Bled my hands out just so I can steal a shard. Just so that I could hold it out and see her arms hanging out from the cells.

My little birdie."

Kasady grinded his teeth as he shared his own suffering with Carnage.

"They were going to kill my little birdie. White bride, lavished in a beautiful color of red. Just the fine shade of wine."

Kasady licked his lips as he crawled on the floor.

"I wouldn't have my birdie caged. I couldn't stand it. That man Eddie always visited her. Talked to her like no other. He was my only hope on saving my little birdie. Freeing her from the cage.

When I saw them take her away they took me along. I stood beside her in court. There was no conflict between us.

Isn't it funny? They trusted us enough to have us stand beside each other. What an unusual thing to do.

That's when I understood what they were doing. They wanted to see our reactions. See how stable she was. Oh, but little birdie figured that out before I did. She's so smart, so so clever."

Carnage washed into Kasadys mind witnessing the memories himself.

"I couldn't stop looking at my little birdie. How she hung her head down. Never have I, wanted to comfort someone as badly as I did for her.

I whispered to her.

Little birdie, don't cry anymore."

You looked up to him with dried tears. Saw his sweet warm smile with sick twisted eyes.

"I confessed before the court. So that my little birdie would be free. I knew everything. We talked to each other in the cells. I kept her safe from the others."

Carnage covered Kasady's face as they looked at the apartment they broke into. A man and woman with missing heads.

"You did good Carnage, leaving her with someone who can give her a life. Something she can't have with me. I won't change for her."

Lashing out he screeched out releasing his screams of this being his domain.