ELIGIBILITY

To enter The African Awards 2019, there are certain rules you must follow and qualifications you must have

- Your story must have up to 5,000 words no matter the number of chapters. This does not apply to poetry.

- For poetry, it must have 1,000 words or more.

- Ongoing books are accepted as long as they meet the word count.

- Every writer is eligible to submit two books in the genre categories but in different genres.

- Your book must be written in English. We don't accept any other language.

- Any story published after August 8, 2019 will not be accepted.

- Africans with foreign books will be accepted but they will be judged as a separate category.

- African writers alone are allowed to participate.

- Stories that are part of the paid stories program are not eligible, sorry.

- Winning stories last year are not allowed to participate but the writer is welcomed to enter any of their books that haven't won this awards.

- Co-written stories are not allowed.

- All books entered should be found on the author's wattpad profile. We won't accept links.

- Every story submitted in any genre should be the correct genre.

- You must be following this account for your entry to be accepted.

- Donaldprince
For the team.