ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS!

The time we've all been waiting for. You all want to know the folks who won? Well, it's time.

It doesn't actually matter if you win or not because we believe each story is unique. All the stories submitted were wonderful in their own way. However, we had to pick a specific set of books based on our judging criteria.

Things To Have In Mind

We will be announcing the winners, one winner per chapter. This means, a chapter will carry one book that won.

We will be showcasing the new book cover made for the winning book.

The winning books will come with a review.

We will be announcing winners randomly from any genre until we are done. We could decide to announce one Romance winner today and the other three, next week. We have our reasons.

The number of winners announced a day will vary.

There will be no first, second or third place.

We will contact the winners as soon as we announce they've won. The winners will be required to give us their email address or whatsapp number.

If you win, and we take more than a day to contact you here, please message us.

So you finally have these things on mind, let's get to know the winners.

Wishing you all best of luck