WINNER!

Yay!!! We're about to see our first winner in the Mystery / Thriller category...

And we have.....

Silhouette by The_kiddler !!!

A big Congratulations!!!

FROM THE JUDGE - Cephasqueen

Silhouette by The Kiddler

*Cover*:- I don't think it could get much better. *10*
*Title:-10*

*Plot*:- Uhm yes! When I hear mystery\thriller, this is the kind of stuff I expect to read. Personally, I am a fan of the kiddler; from romance to poetry and now thriller? A writer couldn't be more versatile. With deep contents, this book ticks a lot of boxes; psychology, intelligence, brutality, guts and a ton of emotions. Silhouette holds a world that isn't as black and white as the one you think you live in. *20*

*Dialogue*:- Detailed, realistic and compelling. *10*

*Character development*:- This is one of the most difficult storms to weather but the writer has managed to carve out each character distinctively. *15*

*Spelling/grammar*:- Two marks for the typos *18*

*Writing style*:- I would only write a book the way silhouette was written as a challenge. Third person narrative in progressive present tense? My worse nightmare.
You have my respect and a pinch of my heart. *10*

*TOTAL = 93*

NEW COVER (made by Donaldprince)