1

⚠️Semi Dirty⚠️
Kenzie has a brother in this. ——
Kenzie began to walk into her room then she started to hear loud moans coming from her brothers room. She already knew what he was doing. She rolled her eyes and threw herself into the bed.

Annie's phone was underneath her naked body as she was beginning to get fucked by Spencer Ziegler. Her body started shaking uncontrollably and she was morning loud.
Kenzie got bored just sitting in her room so she called her best friend, Annie.
Annie's phone vibrates underneath her and her back hit the answer button and she was clueless.  Kenzie: hello? Annie?
Kenzie could barely hear Annie on the other side of he phone.
Annie:OH OH YEAH YEAH MMM
Kenzie: wait what???? HELLO! ANNIE!
Those exact moaning sounds were coming from Spencer's room. He had Annie in there.
Kenzie got mad over it, she didn't really know why. Maybe because they're best friends? She didn't know.
She hung up the phone and went over to Spencer's room and looked in. Annie was naked on the bed, her boobs were flopping around as Spencer pounded her. Kenzie was watching it all.
Kenzie's thoughts: why is seeing Annie this was turning me on, yet making me so mad at the same time???