3

⚠️Dirty⚠️
Annie runs up the stairs and finds Kenzie in her room on her phone.
Annie: Kenzie, it's not what you think
Kenzie: please tell me then, what is it?
Annie: I'm not sure why he said we were dating but we aren't.
Kenzie: Why were you in his room then?
Annie: We has sex on a dare, kenz.
Kenzie sat there in thought for a second.
Kenzie: hmmm well, if you AREN'T dating my brother you won't mind if I do this.
Kenzie gets up and kisses Annie's lips. Annie pulls away
Annie: Kenzie...
Kenzie: come on I know you want this.
She kisses Annie again then walks over to her door and locks it. Annie was unsure about doing this. She didn't see Kenzie that way. Before she could say anything Kenzie was already taking off Annie's pants and starting to lay her down. Kenzie opened Annie's legs and put them around her neck and her face was in Annie's pussy. She started to lick the lips and breathe on it.
Annie: mmm fuck
Kenzie started licking and stuck her tongue in Annie's hole.
Annie:MM OH
Annie moved Kenzie's head up to her clit and Kenzie started licking and sucking around it.
Annie: OH YES THATS IT FUCK
Kenzie continued licking Annie and stuck a finger in her.
Annie:AHH OH OH OH MMMM FUCK YES

She put in another and moved them until she hit the G spot and she knew when she did.
Annie:KENZIE KENZIE YES OH OH YES RIGHT THERE.
She started moving her finger and licking Annie at the same time. Annie pushed Kenzie's head down into her pussy some more.
Annie: OH OH MM AMOH
Kenzie pulls out her fingers to see Annie's cum all over them.
Kenzie: you naughty girl.
Kenzie stuck her tongue back into Annie and licked the cum out of her, she began to rub Annie's clit hard.