5

Annie goes home and she is upset that Kenzie doesn't want a relationship with a girl. She knows that Kenzie said they have to be only sleeping with each other, and Annie was okay with that. Until the next day when she went over to Kenzie's again. She saw Spencer and some his friend Johnny in the doorway.
Spencer: Hey, kenz isn't here. You looking for me?
Annie bit her lip. Johnny was really hot and actually dated girls. This could be a one time thing and nobody would have to know.
Annie: um, no I was looking for him actually.
She points to Johnny
Spencer: oh okay.
Annie puts her hands around Johnnys neck and starts kissing him in the doorway  Johnny pulls away,
Johnny: Did you get dared to fuck me too?
Annie: No. I want you for real, just keep quiet.
Annie said as she rubbed her finger down Johnnys chest.
Johnny: come on.
Johnny goes up to a spare  room in the house and he crashes his lips onto Annie's as he feels around her and squeezes her butt, not breaking the kiss. He begins taking off Annie's shirt. She reaches behind her and takes off her bra. She gives him a sexy look and bites her lip.
Annie: hmm your turn.
Annie pulls off johnnys shirt and traces his abs with her finger.
Annie: mmmm
Johnny puts his hand down Annie's skirt and takes off her panties and starts rubbing her clit.
Johnny kisses her and adds in tongue. He also rubs her clit in circles and way harder. Annie slips out a moan while kissing Johnny.
Annie: ah
Johnny pushes Annie's head down to his Dick and she puts the whole thing in her mouth until she gags.
Johnny: ahhhh fuuuuck Annie
Annie stars licking near the top to tease him.
Johnny pushes his dick into mouth
Johnny: fuuuck
Annie gets ready for johnnys cum in her mouth and he cums all over her face and puts dick into her pussy slowly.
Annie:OHHHH FASTER PLEASE
Johnny started out his body on top of Annie and was kissing her as he fucked her pussy. He started going harder and harder and he sucked on her nipples.
Kenzie's POV:
I walk into the living room through the front door and decide I want Annie. Now. I go upstairs into my room and call her. I hear her phone ringing from the guest room. Was she waiting for me? She hangs up the phone and starts walking into the guest room. She opens the door and Annie and Johnny are too focused on each other to realize Kenzie coming in.
Kenzie:...