Chapter 22

Vincent's P.O.V

The moment little rose opened the door, it was lucid that she wasn't expecting me but she quickly recovered and quickly let me in.

Once inside, I went over to the coach and made myself comfortable. I look over to the television in front me and see a movie playing about the boy who lived, I snickered mentally.

It's a miracle that I still remember that guy.

Making myself comfortable, and patted the couch, indicating rose to sit with me, which she did but hesitantly and I didn't fail to notice that.

Once she was sitting beside me, I shamelessly took in her scent, she smells divinely, shea butter with a hint of mint. I'm not gonna lie, it's addicting making me want for more, but then suddenly, I remembered the reason why I was there for.

I took in deep breaths not wanting to snap at her, I have to be gentle and patient, things that I suck at, in order to make her confide in me.

It's going to be really difficult, but for her, I'm ready to do it.

Looking at the TV in front of us, thinking how should I start, which I find really difficult as I can feel her staring at me.

This girl would be the death of me.

I look down on her, and still I don't know how to thank god, this girl is gorgeous, god surely took his time making her.

I can't believe that this woman will soon be my wife, and that thought alone makes me feel thankful.

"What happened?" I questioned her, going straight to the point.

She looked at me questioning." Umm, what are you talking about?" She questioned back irritatingly.

You know all too well what I'm talking about, rosa.

I couldn't help the sigh escaping from my lips. So I told her that I went to the diner and I didn't find her there.

"So what happened at the diner?" I inquired her again, now not capable of holding my anger back anymore.

She quickly moved away from me, and looked down at her knotted fingers, a habit I noticed she does often whenever she's nervous or when she wants to say something but she's scared to.

I glanced down at her, she looked fragile and too pure.

"Don't act like you care cause you don't" she muttered to herself, not expecting me to hear it but I heard it and I was taken aback.

Doess she really think that I don't care about her?, can't she see that I'm willing to sacrifice everything for her? And that I can give her the whole world and ask for nothing in return?.

"fidati di me amore mio, anche se mi costringo a smettere di preoccuparmi per te, non posso proprio." I saidto her and watch her face masked with confusion.

You don't have to know what it means, my love. I say to myself as I watch her stare at me so innocently.

I'm a selfish man, rose, I can't let you go especially not now when I'm already so in love with you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall for you, but I did.

I stared at her face, wanting to kiss her badly, but I don't wanna scare her further, I would wait for her and not force her.

For you my love, you make me feel and want to do things that never in my life I thought I will ever do.

As I stared at her big hazel eye, when my eyes drifted down to her upper arms where a bruise formed, I'm not sure whether I'm right as the living room is dim lighted but I know for sure that I'm killing someone today.

__________
Until then...