4-Walk of shame

I sat there on the bed crying my heart out, its funny how some much can happen in one night. What was I going to do ,what's going to happen now . Are we just going to act as if nothing happened.

After fifteen more minutes of crying , I decided to go take a bath, maybe it can help me forget what happened and try to scrub the memories away .

I stepped into the tub , the  cold water falls slowly against my hot skin. This is bad, really bad . How will mom take this , she always taught me that we should wait until after marriage before sex . Most of all how will Marcus take it , I slept with his best friend . What the hell will be think of me , I not only destroying my relationship with my brother but with my brother and his best friend  too. 'But that can only happen if they find out'  and I agreed with the little voice in my head . And I promised James i wouldn't mention a thing .

I stepped out off the tub and got dressed in the clothes from yesterday . I held my head high then walked out of the room , it's time for my walk of shame .

***

I sat on my chair at home , Kate said she would be here in ten . When I arrived mom was out shopping with Auntie Amber and Auntie Ava  and dad was in a meeting with Marcus . I quickly went up and changed and now here I am . I still remember the look the receptionist gave me , she didn't look surprised at all . But maybe she saw thing a like this on a day to day basis , she works a t a hotel after all . But what was strange is that she seem to know James and let him in without any problem. Maybe she was one of his many hookups , that thought made me sick in the stomach. But what can I say , I mite as well be in the same category.

I knock at my door drew me out of my thoughts . Minutes later late came barging into my room .

"Are you okay ? Are you hurt ? " she looked at me with guilt and sadness . She must feel guilty because she left me last night .

"I'm okay " I said dismissing anything else she might think .

"But you call a code red " she said her eyes narrowed as they study me .

I took a deep breath ,this is the moment of truth .

"I did something terribe and I don't know what to do." I said and bent my head low .

"What did you do Sophia, your scaring me "

Here goes everything

"I slept with james" she gasped

"It was about time " she said happily

"Then he said it was a mistake "  her simile dropped and was replace by fury

"How could he " she said and that's when I told her everything.