19 - I love you too

** I hope you enjoy this chapter, i liked it and i hope you will too. **

I still can't believe what he said, he still can't believe he loves me, I love him, i always thought that it was one sided love but he love me and it  feels so good to know that he loves me. We continue to kiss after his declaration, I can't get enough of him, I'm so addicted to him.

"You don't have to say anything back" he says when we pull apart

Are you kidding me, JAMES FEAKING HERNANDEZ LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM, i want him to know, i want the world to know.

"I love you too James, i think i always have" i looked into his eyes so he know that what i feel is real.

The biggest smile i have ever seen graced his face, he pulls me into his lap, i sit saddling him. His runs his finger over my bottom lip, i bite my lips after loving his hands on me.

"Don't do that " he growled " you don't even know what you do to me " oh i know and i love that even a simple thing i do gets such a reaction out of him.

"I won't " i smiled

His hand goes behind my neck as he pulls me in for another kiss. Fireworks go off as our lips met, we both moan into each other mouth. He kisses me with so much passion and love that feel I'm going to drown in it. His tongue begs for entrance and i give it to him, our tongues now fighting for dominance. After what seems like minutes but is really only a couple of minutes he wins. We make out for about ten minutes more, pause for air when we need it. I feel like i can kiss him forever and i know i can, ill never get tired of kissing him.

Someone clears their throat, I'm so surprised i jump off of James lap. I turn around to see kate stand before us grinning like an idiot.

"It looks like i don't have to kill him again "  she says, i laugh as i shake my head no, leave it to kate to say something like that.

" i want details " she mouths to me as she finally leaves and goes further back in the plane.

"Well that was awkward" James says, i looked down at him, i admire the gurgous man i have before me, the man that is mine, all mine.

"You have a problem down there " i said pointing out his boner, he grabs a pillow to cover it up, a blush spread across his face.

"I'm gonna go take care of this " he gets up and runs to the bathroom, i laugh after him.

****

We we now in the hotel in Milan, it felt good to be on the ground again, i have to say i don't like flying that much. Even if it is beautiful to see the world from above.

Everyone in their rooms, everyone exhausted after such a long flight. Kate wanted the detail about what was going on between James and i, even i wasn't sure what was going on, were we dating. He said he loves me but does that automatically mean we're dating. Thankfully Jason came and took his inquisitive fiancee with him.

But it has been three hours since and i can't seem to fall asleep, i twisted and turned in my bed. It felt empty, cold. My mind went to James, was he sleeping right now or was he awake thinking of me as i am of him.

His room was just two doors down, should i go and check, would i be waking him up, i would feel bad if i did. I knew he got very little sleep with the job he does that's why i gave him the night off. And anyways i needed to sleep too and i knew if i go i won't sleep or will i. But i can't sleep without him, i miss him so much, i crave him around me. I'm so obsessed its embracing.

I lay in bed wondering what i should do when i hear a knock at my door. Who the hell would come to a person's hotel room this early in the morning. Maybe it was no one, just my mind playing tricks on me or its telling me that i should go to James room.

The knock comes again and i know that this time i wasn't imagining it. I got up out of my bed, grabbing a silk robe and covering myself before going to answer the door.

When i open it i don't see anyone at the door, but i see a retreating figure, a figure that i knew too well.

"James " i whispered

The figure turned and it was James

"Did i wake up " he said as he walked up back to me

"I can't sleep"

"Me either " i smiled, and here i was worrying that i would wake him.

"Wanna come in "

"That's what i can here for " his comment made me smile.

He walked inside, he looked around, observing the room like he always does. When he looked back at me i couldn't  take it anymore, i missed him so much so i kissed him.

We make out for ten minutes or so before falling asleep in each others arms

"I love you "

"I love you too "

I smiled as sleep came, this is what i wanted every night, to fall asleep in the arms of the man i love.