Chapter 2

/Fuck it I'm bored/
/Tim's pov/
They all sit on their seats as I got up"Good morning!I'm Timothy Wright!Might as well call me Tim.Now I would like to know your name and age"i said as I was standing next to table
The girl that was wearing a black unzipped hoodie and pink shirt whit light blue jeans she had green eyes and dark brown hair that was sitting front of my table stared "I'm Jane Arkensaw!I'm 16 years old!"the boy in white hoodie black jeans light brown hair and blue eyes behind her said "I'm Jeffery Woods but please call me Jeff and I'm 16 also" behind him was boy in green t-shirt and blue jeans with green eyes and also brown hair he said "I'm Liu Woods I'm 18"wait a second "You two are brothers?" I asked Jeff and Liu in same time said "Yes!"
I nodded and that cute boy with messy hair and chocolate eyes in black hoodie and jeans said "My n-name is Toby E-Erin Rogers i-im 17"he said shyly I did nothing to don't look that weird then the boy behind him with dark brown hair and light blue eyes he also had glasses in black hoodie and dark blue jeans said "I'm Jackson Tyler and I'm 19 might as well call me Jack"
/Time skip cuz I'm lazy ass/
/Toby's pov/
I stared a bit in new teacher and noticed he blushed every time he looked at me,idk why?Finally ring for end of class ringed and we all went out of course Lucas and Carl showed up in front of me (Toby's bullies) i wanted to walk past them as fast as possible but nope
Lucas pushed me against lockers and hited me in stomach "Hey,you twitching freak!"he yelled in my face "Leave me a-alone!"i said Carl laughed and said "It's funny playing with you so...no!"they started hitting me everywhere and I stared coughing blood but they still didn't stopped at one moment I saw Lucas giving Carl a knife....

/Sorry but I'm stopping here lol!
See ya soon guys!/