Chapter 5

/Time skip to when they got it  car because I'm lazy af/
/Tim's pov/
It's been a while since we got into a  car,he's been pretty quiet.
Is it just part of his personality or he's scared of me?Is he a bit shy?
"Hey,kid"i called him he looked at me "Yeah?"he asked "Are you scared of me or too shy to talk with me?"I raised my eyebrow as i said this "N-no,why w-would I be?" He asked in confused voice "Well you see kids are pretty shy or scared when they have to talk with teachers,ya know"he looked away blushing  "I'm not shy!"
Cute "Oh,really?~"
/Toby's pov/
I'm not fucking SHY!Ok,maybe a bit...."Oh,really?~"he asked....that ton in his voice....at some point in was blushing even more,he sounds so kinky?NO!STOP TOBY, STOP!"Hm?"he asked again i looked at him with a lot of  blush!Oh,why did I fucking do that?!
He looked at me then back at road and smiled "is that blush?"he asked still smiling "M-maybe!"
"Awww,you're blushing!"he said loudly "S-STOP!STOP!S-STOP!"I yelled hiding my face into my hands.
Couple of minutes later car stops in front of my house,I took my bag and got out he got out too and stand next to me "Hey,Toby"he called me I looked up and he pointed at house next to mine,I give him a confused look he laughed "That's my house!"...what?!This is not good!I'm moving out!I can't watch him every day every time every minute EVERY SECOND....ok I've gone too far let's get back to hour..if I watch him that much I'll just love him more.He stood there looking at me smiling and his eyes shinning...
I shook my head and said "O-ok" "so If you need help about studying or stuff I'll be here"he pointed at house once again I nodded he winked at me and went back to his car to rude his car to garage I just fucking runned to my room!OMFG!
/Tim's pov/
That's it is can't take it anymore!

/Yes!This bitch is alive
I'm sorry for late update ;^;
Anyway nobody likes story so who gives a shit!
See ya next time :3/