Chapter 3

/Jack's pov/*few minutes before Lucas give Carl a knife*
I was walking down hall wondering where is Toby?I saw him going out of class but he will be late for next class if he doesn't show up soon.The teacher in next class hate him anyway.While I was searching for Toby I saw Carl and Lucas beating up a boy,I tried to see a bit better who was a boy and it was...OMG IT'S TOBY!And did Lucas just give Carl a knife?!
I runed as fast as possible to closes class,I runed in and yelled "Carl and Lucas will kill Toby!"
/Tim's pov/
I was waiting for my next class when from nowhere Jack runed in and yelled "Carl and Lucas will kill Toby!"I looked at Jack in a shocked way "What?!Where are they!?"I said as I runed out and Jack showed me the way when we came there Carl was cutting Toby's hand as Lucas was holding him very hard so Toby can't move!"What are you two doing?!" I yelled as I walked a bit closer Carl and Lucas runed away
/Toby's pov/
I was crying but not because of pain I can't feel it because of anger!All I wanted was to kill them!BOTH!I looked up at our new teacher that was holding my hand gently "Toby are you okay?"he asked with a soft voice I nodded he turned to Jack and said "Jack go say teacher Toby won't be coming to next class"Jack nodded and walked away.Good I won't be on next class,our new teacher helped me to get up and lead me to the school nurse he left me on bed with a nurse as he explained everything to her and turned to me "Toby,I'll be back later to check on you,okay?"I nodded and he walked out.He was so sweet with me....I think he's kinda hot but...he's much older than me....