Shelter

"Can you please explain what happened in extreme detail?" Asked Freddie as he opened the door for Roger to enter.

"There isn't much to it Fred" the two sat down on Freddie's sofa and Roger rubbed his eyes.

"Oh you must be exhausted, let me get you some tea" said Freddie as he stood up and switched the kettle on.

"So, begin"

"Well, I was called in for an interview on Sunday and decided to go. As I entered the studio the interviewer was sitting on the sofa, papers in her hands" Said Roger "She had beautiful shoulder length curly hair, better than Brian's."

Freddie let out a quick laugh.

"She was wearing a blue v-neck blouse and oh my, she had some tits Fred" he said as he imitated the way her breast were with is hands.

"Roger, although I'd love to talk about that, it isn't not the point!" He said as he threw his hands in the air.

"Yeah ok, well. As I made my way towards her, she looked extremely nervous. She looked up at me like I was some god. Hell, I had already worked my Roger charm on her!"

"Oh, fuck off!" Added Freddie

"Ok, but one thing, that really had me dying, were her eyes Fred. They were beautiful, oh- um, the most piercing light brown eyes I had ever seen. They just cast the most powerful spell on me"

Professor Freddie already diagnosed Roger alright.

"She is, honestly the most beautiful girl Fred" said Roger

"Hmm"

"She asked me a few questions and in the middle of the interview, her face turns pale and she looked as if she was about to puke."

"Oh my"

"She ran out of the studio and into the bathroom and I ran after her, I couldn't leave her there"

"Oh that's so sweet. Oh the tea's ready" said Freddie as he prepared tea.

"I went into the bathroom and awkwardly tried to calm her down, gosh she was shivering. Um- I then helped her up and tried to casually converse, you know."

"Don't you think she must've eaten something bad?" Asked Freddie

"Oh, I don't know then. But anyways, I tried asking her for her number but, she just rudely cut me off and left"

"Oh, wow. That's an unexpected turn of events"

"Yeah, it was weird, he'll, you know I don't really get turned down!"

"Maybe she wasn't interested" said Freddie

"I don't know Fred, her eyes were telling my otherwise. And-and know I don't really know what to do 'cause I can't shake the fucking feeling off, it's gotten to me.... I don't know what's infected my feelings. And to make it worse, I mean- I have a son! A wife- in France, but Dominique doesn't love me, I can tell Fred, I love Felix but she-she doesn't love me and now she wants me b-back" stammered Roger and let out a single tear as he covered his face.

"Now, now darling. Come 'ere" said Freddie as he pulled Roger into a deep friendly hug. Roger started weeping into Freddie's back and Freddie tried hard not to burst into tears as well- he was very sensitive. Poor Roger was broken. His life was in pieces. He always had the looks but that never meant that he wasn't sad and lonely. He had a 'family' but he could not stick to one lifestyle, Dominique lost interest after she caught him being unfaithful, which was one of his common- yet automatic mistakes. Their poor little boy was doing what he was told and horribly missing his father.

All Roger thought was 'get your fucking dysfunctional life back together' at this moment he didn't know what he would do without a friend like Freddie. He never appreciated their friendship as much as he did today. Freddie surely had a big heart and always had the right words to say. Roger never opened his heart like this before, he just couldn't take it anymore, he had to let it out.