Reviving The Sunken Memories

Prologue:

I could feel the cold breeze of December while walking through the modern day of 1911 of the Southampton streets. I was walking hand in hand with most mesmerizing man that my eyes had ever laid on, Lawrence. And ever since our first date, we would always have a little stroll in the Southampton streets.

You must be wondering who Lawrence was? Well, Lawrence was the man that I was in a relationship with. He was the man that every girl dreams about. His height would probably be around 6 feet tall. And he was a well built man. He also had killer smile which would make everyone fall on their feet. He also had a fair complexion that perfectly matches with his dark brown hair and gorgeous sapphire-blue eyes. When you see him for the very first time you would really think that you are seeing the handsome Greek god, Apollo. I was a lucky girl for he has chosen me to be his girlfriend.

"I can't believe that it has been almost a year since you said yes to me for finally agreeing to be my girlfriend," Lawrence said.

"Time flies so fast, doesn't it? Do you know that there is about 4 months left until the RMS Titanic will set board?!" I said excitedly.

"Oh believe me, I know. You've been telling me that ever since I told you about the Titanic. I am beginning to regret of ever telling you about it." Now he was simply starting to tease me. But I won't get so annoyed so fast.

"Well, you can't really blame me for talking about it all the time. Come on, the Titanic is a Olympic Class Ship and it is the largest Passenger Steamboat Ship in the world and it is also known as-"

"The Unsinkable Ship", we both said together.

"How did you know what I was about to say?"

"Simple, you keep saying that every single day." He said exaggeratedly.

"You know that I have this great love on the RMS Titanic," I said dreamily.

"I never knew that this ship will be my greatest competitor on obtaining your heart. Maybe I should find a way to destroy ship so I can have you all for myself." He wiggled his eyes at me.

"You are such a pervert," I then punched him playfully in the arm.

And he started giving me this look where he looked like a little kid who was about to cry. For a fully grown 17 year old man, he can be so childish. "That really hurt, could you kiss it for me. PWEASE!" And now he was giving me this puppy look face.

I then stuck my tongue out. "You know that puppy look face doesn't work for me anymore."

He then started poking me painfully. "Hey, Stop that!"

"Just one kiss to make it feel better," I rolled my eyes. Why did I ever fell in love with a childish acting man?

"Alright, alright," As I was about to kiss his arm, he quickly turned around to face me and bent his legs lower resulting me to kiss him on the lips. "You tricked me!" And I punched him again but this time it would be painful for him.

"You sure punch like a man," He teased me again.

"Tease me one more time, and you'll regret it." I warned him because I was starting to get angry.

"Oh, my little sweet angel is getting angry," He cooed. Oh, that's it! He knows that I always hated someone or anyone who called me small. He knows that I have always hated my petite height!

"Don't make me hurt you again!" I threateningly said. And I was also giving him an evil eye glare which according to other people was a scary sight.

He was starting to quiver of the look I was giving him. "Ok, ok, ok! Stop it with the glare it's creeping me out."

"Not until you say you're sorry. You know what I feel about my height!"

"You are such a moody person, you know that? You could be someone who is all happy-happy but then you suddenly changed into an angry person. Going back to the topic, I am sorry."

I showed him again my glare. "Then I don't accept your apology. Do it the proper way and MAYBE I will forgive you." Then I let go off his hand and crossed my arms as I turned my back on him.

He then slipped his arms into my waist, embracing me in to a hug. And he also rested his chin unto my right shoulder blade. "I am really, really, really sorry for teasing, and tricking you." I could hear sincerity in his voice as he said his apology. He then kissed me on my right cheek which made me blush. "Am I forgiven?" My sweet boyfriend asked.

"I am still thinking about," I replied.

He let go off me and he was starting to search for his pockets in his coat. "What are you looking for?" I curiously asked.

"These," he showed two pieces of paper. And even though they seemed to like any other paper, it was something very special. It was two tickets for the RMS Titanic.

When I finally realized on what he was showing to me, my eyes widened up in surprise. I also squealed in delight. I quickly rushed to him and hug him tightly. "Lawrence, you are much forgiven!"

He placed me down and looked at me with a sad expression. "I am so sorry that I didn't get you a first class ticket. I just couldn't afford it," he sheepishly said.

"What are you sorry about?! As long as I can ride the RMS Titanic, I am so happy!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Present Time:

I suddenly heard my alarm clock rang loudly in my ears. Well, that was a weird dream. For the past few days, I've been getting these strange dreams.

I have to forget about those weird dreams. They meant absolutely nothing, right?

I should probably start preparing myself for school because I wouldn't want to be coming in late.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

According to my friends that this prologue is pretty decent and I should get it publish here on Wattpad. So I did. Can you please give my story a chance.

Please take note that I am an amateur writer. Alert me if there are any corrections in this tory.

Please feel free to comment and vote! I really need to know your opinions on this story.