Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Liezl's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes. All I can see is blurred light and that caused me to rub my eyes. I just need time so that my eyes will focus properly.

After a minute or so, I began to clearly see my surroundings. Everything seemed to be in color white, well, except the TV. And everything is so clean and sanitized; it even got that clean smell! In short, this wasn't my room or any rooms in the house.

"Oh God! You're awake!" Jen shouted and began to hug me very tightly. I saw King looking behind the scene (which is me and Jen hugging by the way). Help me, I voicelessly said.

"As much as I want to see Liezl get killed, you should let go off her." He addressed to Jen.

"So sorry!!" Jen said in exaggeration.

I laughed at her expression. "I almost died in suffocation." I said while laughing.

"I said I was sorry," she pouted. That pout reminds me of Lawrence at some point.

King seemed to be bored right now. The only thing that can drive him away from boredness is to change the subject of what we are talking about. "So what happened?" He asked.

"What do you mean by that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Look at yourself! You are lying on a hospital bed." Jen answered the question that was meant for King. This was our typical way of communication.

"C'mon, please tell me that you notice that Dextrose poking out of your hand." King said.

"Hey! When did that get here?!" I starred at my left hand with the Dextrose in it.

King approached the wall near my Dextrose stand and began to bang his head on it. "Why" Bang "is" Bang "she" Bang "So" Bang "Oblivious?!" Bang.

"Is he okay?" I asked Jen.

"Leave him. Now tell me, what was the story between you and James?" She asked eagerly.

"So much for a caring girlfriend" I commented.

 Then it took me about a minute or two to analyze her question. “What do you mean?!! There is no story between me and James!"

"That couldn't be true. He was, after all the one who saved from drowning yesterday." She plainly said.

"That is impossible!" I exclaimed. "I am an excellent swimmer remember?"

"Oh, I know. But I forgot to mention about you screaming out of the blue. Then you fainted, and if it wasn't for James you will probably landed in the pool, drowning." Damn it, I couldn't remember that happening. The last thing I remember is listening to Coach Martin's boring discussion.