Girlfriend!Artemis x reader ModernAU

The sun illuminated the insides of the quiet café.The earthly orange and brown of the building contrasted well with the tranquil, authum setting. With the ring of the doorbell a familiar figure rushed in the café followed by the light gush of the chilly wind. My (E/C) eyes glanced up from my computer screen to see her. My girlfriend. Those mysterious and fierce grey eyes looked uneasy while examining the place until it finally landed on me. She smiled and came over to my table.

"Hey love," she said as I got up. We embraced eachother with a tight hug. Our eyes gleamed with excitement and we sat down.

"So, how did the job interview go," I asked her.

"It was pretty good actually, they said I should call them when I'm ready or something,".

She had applied to a hospital to become an Obstetrician. Since I've known her she has been quite drawn to children, especially babies. She is serious yet kind and humble, that's why I was so drawn to her. Not only that but she was one hell of a fighter especially when we were in bed together.

"Helloo, did you hear me babe,".
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at her similing face.

"S-sorry, I zoned out a bit,". I responded immediately turning red with embarrassment.

"It's okay," she said, "you wanna go to my house so we could have some private time,".
A playful smirk crossed her features. Her hands slowly traced up my tights as she rubbed it. I quietly chuckled not wanting to draw too much attention to the table.

"Sure thing," I said mimicking her smile while packing up my things.
《●●●》
We entered the house and lay our belongings on a table. I turned around to see that she loosed out her hair from her previous updo. She looked over at me and smiled causing my legs to fall weak. She walked up to me and held my face and began to kiss me gently. I put my hands between her legs and began to rub her pussy. She moaned causing a vibration in our kiss.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I lay her on the counter top in the kitchen. My babydoll's back arched. My raised up her dress and pulled down her underwear. I sucked it tasting all out her cum as she began to rub her clit.
I took her panties out of mouth and put into hers. Her eyes opened and gleamed as I inserted two fingers into her dripping cunt. Aggresively, I began to shove my fingers in and out making her squirm and jolt in pleasure. I then pressed my fingers up making her eyes roll back and she began to rub her clit. Within a minute she squirted white juices from her hole onto my face.
I bent over and licked all of it and stuck my tongue in her pussy. She held my hair and pushed me down into her. The white, delicious cum was in my face causing me to moan from the feeling.
She eventually let go, look the panty out of her mouth and jumped down from the counter. Artemis lead me to the couch and had me lie down. She came over and sat on my face, slowly grinding on me while playing with aching clit.

I moaned into her pussy which see responded my cumming on my face again. I held onto her waist and began to move her hips, rocking her as my tongue wss exploring her insides. The rubbing motion was enough to send her having an orgasm and she squirted a clear substance into my mouth.

She came off of me began to suck my dick/pussy. This was going to be a long evening.