Drunk!Apollo x reader x Hades p.1

"Come on girl, it's gonna be fun!"exclamed Angelo parking the car, his jet black hair shimmered in the neon lights.

"Well..it looks kinda fun," I responded looking out the window of the car to the sight of the Lux Bar. It had just opened up a few weeks ago by a businessman who had just moved to this part of town. Girls and even guys at my work would gossip and talk about how 'mysterious' and 'hot' he is. Which was one of the reasons my friend dragged me all the way here in this red, sluttish-looking dress that shamelessly adored my body. But besides that, the place seemed like a five star business. From what I heard, everything was lovely so why not experience a little fun in my life for once.

"If you keep that face on, you won't attract any hotshots, plus I can't be seen with someone holding that face. Cheer up," he playfully scolded opening the door as I rolled my eyes in amusement following his movement.

We showed the bodyguard our ID which he inspected before letting us in.
My eyes glittered in awe of the place. It was packed.

Men and women held drinks in their hands as they danced together in pairs or more. Bartenders were busy at their workstations mixing and matching cocktails and drinks while some flirted with the females and even males. Partners looked at eachother with lust filled eyes and some holding onto others sexually. Like around their waist, ass or chest. Most people looked drunk, but that was the typical persona of a bar. Lust, greed, envy and many different emotions filled the bitter-sweet air. I didn't mind it though. I've been to bars many times before but not as intense as this.

"We should buy some cocktails and wait for someone to come to us, if we're lucky the owner might show up," he said dreamingly. I chortled at his tone and followed Angelo to the bar.
We sat and the tender approached us. I could tell he was of African desent. His hair was braided in two cornrows and brown skin were note-worthy features. He also had an industrial style earring at his right ear.

"How may I help you," he said teasingly looking at me and my friend.

"We would like to order two raspberry cocktails," I responded quickly. He nodded and walked off.

"Woah, feeling a little bold today aren't we, or is it because he's hot," my friend retorted.

"PSHH, whatever," I chucked and turned to face the crowd and something caught my eye. Amoung the dark crowd was a spot of yellow that stood out for obvious reasons. It was a man. His golden blond hair complimented his dull yellow shirt and black pants. We made eye contact for a few seconds and he got up.

"Oh damn, someone's coming over," I squealed as the bartender placed our drinks on the counter. Angelo looked over his shoulder and looked at me.

"I guess I'll have to leave you and that fine gentleman alone Sugar-tits, he doesn't look to gay," Angelo said getting up and winked while heading to the dancefloor with the cocktail in his hand. I stared wide eyed at the well-built male as he disappeared into the crowd.
In the seat next to mine was the man from earlier.

"Hey beautiful, the name's Apollo, what's yours," he said in sloppy, husky voice. I cringed when he leaned in. He was clearly drunk.

"Ugh..(Y/N)," I said no longer interested. I turned around and looked into the crowd to see if Angelo was near-by. I turned back to the male to see his hand jerk aways from my drink for a split second.

"I'm he-eading to the washroom," I said taking a sip of my drink and made my way to the washroom. Walking into the crowd I could have sworn someone slapped my ass real hard, but I was too busy to get to the stalls.

My (E/C) eyes examined my physic in the mirror. I didn't look too bad actually. Nicer than usual. The door of the stall opened where there were two girls making out. They pulled away from eachother and exited the place not sensing my presence.

All of a sudden I had a pounding headache. I closed my eyes and groaned while holding my head for a few seconds until the pain left. I sluggishly opened my eyes to see the man from before. What was his name...Apollo?
Without thinking, I jolted backwards, surprized to see him infront of me when he was actually behind me.

He held me from behind with his hands behind my waist, locking my arms.

"L-let me g-go. Ugh," I said struggling in his hold.

"We're going to have a lot of fun tonight," he reponded to my pleads. He began to suck on my neck and one of his hands ran down my tight and into my dress.

I gasped when he began to rub my covered clit. His lips trailed up and down my neck and my hips stradled into his where I could feel his dick. I felt weak under his touch, I felt helpless. My eyes rolled back when he began to move his fingers faster. Juices soaked my underwear and I was about to orgasm and he stopped, turning me to face him.

Something was wrong with me right now and I knew it but I was just getting horny when I looked into his electrifying blue eyes. Those eyes, so godly.

"Wanna take this upstairs, I know the owner," he said sheepishly. I nodded which he responded by squeazing my ass. We walked out of the restroom and headed into a private area upstairs.