Drunk!Apollo x reader x Hades p.2

I was intoxicated with ecstacy, he was drunk with alcohol and it was the chemicals that had us acting up, or me at least. His large member was thrusting inside my tight, virgin hole. He took me from the back holding my waist as he quickened his pace. My moans filled the room at every backshot. A loud smack noise at every instance.

He teased me. Removing his dick and slowly rubbing it on my folds which caused me to bite my lip and roll back my eyes. He would often come down to suck up the cum that seeped from my pussy.

When he got more aggressive, he choked me and ramed his cock into me groaning and holding my neck tighter. He turned me around on my back gripping my tights and fucking me hardcore. My boobs moving in sync to his movements.

He climbed on top of me and sucked on my neck whicle playing with my soft nipple. Making me wetter and wetter at every pull. How was he able to do this to me for so long. It felt like hours. Then something happened. He fainted. On top of me. Shocked, I pushed his off and he rolled onto the side of the bed. I looked around the room to see the mess we made. I shamelessly rubbed my clit wanting more of that big member.

The ding of the elevator pulled me put of my thoughts and a tall man wearing a black and deep red tux entered the room. He stopped and examined the space until his eyes landed on me. Embarrased, I covered myself with a near-by sheet.

He stared at me and the unconcious man next to me in slight amusment.

"Take off the sheet," he said taking a sip of the drink in his hand. Startled, I obeyed revealing my naked figure.

"Good," he said, "get on your knees right now and face the bed,".
I did what he said sligtly worried. I heard his footsteps draw nearer to me. I gasped when I felt his arms trace my sides and grip my breast, rubbing them softly.

"Beautiful," he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. He got up and sat on the bed opening his legs.

"Zip it down," he commanded which I qucikly obeyed knowing where this was going. I quickly unzipped his pants to see a bulge in his boxers.

"You know exactly what to do," he grimly said. Without hesitating, I removed his boxers and massaged his dick, rubbing the tip and gliding up and down.
I felt his hands collect a headfull of hair before he pushed mt head onto his slightly wet cock.
Muffled moans escaped my occupied lips as my head bobbed at his member. He forcefully pushed evrything down my throat causing me to gag. I liked it. He continued this for a while until I pulled away gasping for air.
I looked into his dark, stone eyes which were filled with excitement and lust.

"You're real sexy, No wonder Apollo wanted you," he chimed as you stared at him blankly. He got up and placed himself on the bed, lying down on his back."Come over me," the man said. I followed him on the bed, hovering over his chest. His muscular arms pulled me by the waist. My wet folds now over his face. A pleasurable sensation washed over me and I groaned from the feelings. His tongue circled my clit and ended my pussy sapping up all of the cum. I began to ride his face to which he responded with spanking me and holding onto my ass.

I was too caught up with the pleasure that I didn't notice that Apollo woke up, slowly catching his senses.

"Damn, how long was I out," muttered the blond.

I climbed off of the man who got up and stared at Apollo.

"Hades don't you have a wife or something, she's gonna get mad if she finds out what you did," Apollo teasingly scolded the man whose man was Hades.

"And just because you think you're hot and yah don't have any responsibilities means you could fuck around with anyone," he retorted. The two continued to throw bitter remarks at one another keaving you in an awkward situation. How on earth did I end up in this mess.