16

She quickly walked out of the shower at the thought. She has to get her cellphone back. Even though she can’t leave right now, she want to be able to tell him that she is ok, to tell him don’t wait for her, and to tell him to go to sleep.

She took the white towel lying on top of a smooth surface by the bathtub. After drying herself, she wrapped the towel around her body because she really didn’t like to wear dirty cloth after showering.

After about an hour in the shower, she finally walked out. Because of the long shower the bathroom was filled with warm, moist steam. When she opened the door, it felt really refreshing as the slightly cold air hit against her skin.

Levi was sitting on the bed, and in his hand was a book that she never heard of.

“Do you have any clean cloth that I can wear?” She asked him.

When he looked up from the pages of the book, she had a slight illusion that he was very tired. The hand that was clutching the book was white and flawless, not a trace of mark from intense work. Even his fingernails were impeccably manicured.

The white evening shirt that he was wearing was buttoned down, and his black suite pants was replace by a white comfortable sweatpants. If she didn’t know him that well, he would have looked like a prince from the fairytale.

“You can wear my shirt for now.” He signified the white evening shirt folded neatly on top of the desk.

She grabbed the shirt and walked backed in to the bathroom. His shirt was really big on her. She had to fold the sleeves up to show her hand, and the hem of the shirt fell to her mid thigh, like a slightly short dress.

After a short moment she walked out again. 

The temperature in the room was fairly warm, so it was comfortable just wearing a shirt.

She didn’t have a underwear, but she decided to keep quiet about it because she doubt that he will go buy her one.

Walking out, she saw his eyes full of amusement. She stood there. He didn’t say anything.

“I’m going to take a shower. Wait here, it won’t take long.” His voice broke the silence as he instructed her.

He walked into the bathroom. She was watching him from behind, thinking close the door. This is the perfect time to find where he put the phone.   

But just before closing the door, he carelessly raised his left arm slightly in an upward position, showing her a glimpse of the phone in his hand. It looked so nature and unintentional, but she knew he did it on purpose.

With a thud, the door shut mercilessly before her. She was exasperated, how is she supposed to get the phone now?

**********************

Hi. Here is the new chapter!! Haha, sorry that it didn't had any Lucas like you guys asked, but it gave you more of what there story is like.

Think of this as the second part to ch.13 or an apetite, something to champ on before the main meals comes.

There is something really big coming up between Lucas and Ali, and I want to build up on it, so it will take time, sorry.

At school, my test is coming up one after another!! I have to remember almost all the bone in the body!!!

But I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for to long especially because of the nice comment you left me, so I decide to post up what I have written, so I decided to stay up to post something for your guys ;)

Remeber the calmness of the moment is only for a bigger storm later.

Thanks Sabi and rheyjhe143 for being such a devoted reader. 

Love you all so much, Eliz