20

He didn't respond.

It will be easier to leave before he woke up she thought.

She open the cover lightly, the tip of her toe landed on the floor carefully and softly, afraid of waking him. She first picked up her pile of cloth on the floor and carried it in her arm. She can't change in here because it's too risky.

The room was big, quiet, and dark. She can hear every breath she takes.

After taking her cloth, she started to tip toe to the bedroom door straight ahead of her.

She opened the door as light as possible, but it still squeaked. She passed a looked behind. He was still fast asleep. She let out a breath. Then she moved to the next door. Just one more, then she can escape. She said to herself on the inside. Her hand once again reached for the doorknob.

"Where do you think you're going?" His cold voice appeared from behind her.

Her body shivered. She looked back quickly, and without a doubt he was there. His statuesque body leaned against one of the doorframe. She can't believe he looks that beautiful just in his night ware. The weak city light illuminated his figure and reflected off of his silky black hair.

The door was already at her touch, she thought she could be faster than him. She felt a rush of adrenaline inside her body. Then she yanked the door open. Just as the door opened a few inches, she saw his arm in front of her face, and the door slapped shut again. The bright light coming from the door gap suddenly vanished.

"Why can't you learn your lesion?" He said.

 Then he leaned forward, and swept her off her feet. She felt her body lifted, her heart jumped uncontrollably, and her body a little numb.

She can hear his heartbeat, his breath, and his footstep. After a while, she felt herself falling, but luckily she fell on something soft. Then his body was on top of hers.

"Sleep. Don't try to escape again. Next time, it wouldn't end this easily." His arbitrary tone ringed in the room.

She never knew life could change this abruptly. If yesterday someone told her, that tomorrow she would be in the same bed with him, she would have never believed it.

After all the things she went through today, she finally felt tiredness suddenly washed over her. This times, she felt a strong arm surrounded her waist, and he pulled her closer to his body. She felt his warm body behind her back, but she was drained, too tired to struggle.

The next morning: Who was moving? She thought.

"Don't move. Let me sleep." she mumbled sleepily. Hugging something tightly against herself, she was half awake, underneath her palm there was a silk like soft sensation. She didn't want to let go. Then she opened her eye abruptly; there was a ruby like eye looking back at her. She blinked and blinked and he was still there.

Shocked, embarrassed, she grabbed the duvet cover and backed away clumsily. She almost fell off the bed, but as her feet landed on the floor, she still kept backed away until her back hit the wall.

Levi didn't know whether to laugh or cry at her weird action. "Did you have a good night sleep?"

She nodded her head quickly and blindly, like a chick pecking her food.

She looked at him in front of her, his flawless white skin; it was a very desirable sight. She can't believe she hugged him that tightly, and her hand even went under his shirt. What would he think of her?

.......

"Come over here." He said.

She wavered. Then, timidly, she walked over slowly.

"Do you want to take a year?" His eyes gleamed at her. "Walk faster." He commanded.

Ding...Ding... His phone ringed.

She stopped at her track, letting out a breath that she was holding.

He listened to the other side of the phone intently. After a moment his eyes turned to a deep black.

"Where did he go?" His voice was casual, but it made her shiver. "What! I will be right there." She can sense the atmosphere surrounding him has changed.

He walked into the bathroom and as he walked out, he already changed into his suits and tie. Without even looking at her, he walked out.

Was her importance really that inferior? Some how, she was hurt from his action.

After a moment of daze, she soon came back to reality. She quickly changed out of his shirt and peeked out, no one was there. She looked around to make sure she didn't forget anything and then walked out.

When Ali arrived home, the first thing she saw was Lucas. He cuddled in the corner of the room, unsecure. His eyes were an emotionless void, his body quivered, and his face even paler than what she remembered. He was like a withering flower, a leaf swayed by the wind. So weak, it was heart breaking. Somehow, when she sees him like this, she had a sudden surge to bring him everything, just to see a smile cross his face.

When Lucas heard the sound of the door, he raised his head. In the mist of hopelessness, he seemed to see a light, but he didn't move. He just sat there, looking at her. His cute, light, pinkish feet exposed to the air, his skin so beautiful that it would make even girls jealous.

His tears like rain drops, "pa...pa...pa..." dripping down his light blue eyes. Ali quickly walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" Ali asked carefully.

 "I thought you abandoned me. I though you don't want me anymore." He said through his sobs.

"I am sorry." She hugged him carefully, smoothing his hair. "I'll never do it again. I am really sorry." Then, she felt his body was really cold. She looked at him worriedly and said. "Don't sit here; it's cold on the floor." She helped him stood up and guided him to the bed.

 "Did you sleep last night?"

He bit his lips, and then he shook his head.

She felt really bad. Leaning forward, she kissed his forehead. "Here, sleep. I will be with you."

He glanced at her longingly, and then slowly he dozed off.