~1~ September 18th, 2009

➢𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦➢

↱I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts ↲
―𝘙𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘞𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1: 𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 18𝒕𝒉, 2009⟵

-𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟾𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿-

𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚀𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂, 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽, 𝚄.𝙺.

The next three years of Dani Rockland's life went by painfully slow.

The experimenting, testing, physical and mental torture, seemed like it would never end.

At such a young age, barely even a full-fledged child, the girl quickly lost hope as she grew up, soul burying itself deeper into her body - heart constantly broken by fright and lack of any guidance suitable for a child... one who was now almost five. Her aging only aided in having the years of abuse and terror in her memories forever, and while not bothering to keep track of any of the time that passed by - she did know about today. 

September 18th, 2009.

The day the FORCEFIELD Experiment was being conducted.

The FORCE Headquarters had spent years completing the necessary requirements to perform this experiment, using the pieces of the Tesseract - which they later begin to suspect with its inhumane aspects - was from a world above. Besides the chamber and rays to hold the amount of power that had been readied, precautions were taken to perfect Dani's body, the vessel, as well. Countless amounts of needles and enhancement serums had been ruthlessly plucked into her skin, keeping her healthy, and body nice and strong. The ideology of handling all of these syringes at once included preventing the experiment from ever having outdoor exposure.

Dani had never seen windows, or breathed in the fresh air - this child that was meant for running in the sun, and playing, had never been outside. She thought about it a lot, what it would be like if she got the opportunity. The opportunity to see the bright yellow sun, shining in the sky. Be able to run in the grass, run far away from the place that she was being held captive. But nonetheless, Dani's thoughts are crushed by the predicament that was where she belonged. Who she was. Her purpose.

To be used, as an experiment. Something she never asked for, never wanted, but when she thought about it - didn't know where else she was to end up. She felt so trapped, absolutely caged, and worst of all - there was nothing she could do about it. No one to save her.