part 2

Part:2

Khushi got up from the floor...she removed the ring from her finger and threw it.. enough is enough khushi.. u have cried a lot........
Now no more cries.....

he dont want marriage right..? Ok it wont happen...

She went to bathroom to wash her face with a determination...

She looked at herself in the mirror ...

when last time she looked at herself in the mirror..

her eyes showed so much of love..

so much of happiness for one and only person...

she closed her eyes and opened which doesnt reflect any emotions...

She came to her dressing table and started putting make up.. afterall she have to show to others that she is happy... She has to do it....

She came down mechanically...to see every one decorating the house...

Elders turned to see her coming...

Her mom taunted her lovingly... aagai maharaani..? (Here comes the highness)

While her dad hugged her...

But khushi showed no emotion...

She broke the hug and asked...

Khushi: pappa.. whats happening here..?

Papa: what type of question is this..? Ur wedding preparations..whatelse..?

Khuahi: i will not marry arnav...

Situation is becoming hot..now everyone are paying attention..

Papa: what do u mean by that..?

Khushi: it means what i said papa...

Papa: why .? What is the reason..?

Khushi: if i give u a reason then will u satisfy..? Ok fine listen... i dont love arnav.. so i cant marry him....

Before she could complete her sentence... she got a tight slap from her mother...

Mom: dont think every one will play according to you khushi...chup chap jao apne room me..

Khushi: no mom.. i have to go to college...i have to take back my leave application... My students must be missing my classes..

When her mom about to speak...her dad let khushi go...

Garima: this is all due to u.. u spoiled her to this extent.. and she is thinking she can do anything...

Shashi: no garima... she have some other reason... u know right our daughter will never hurt anyone..? Have patience..let her come back we will talk to her...

Both of them tried talking to khushi when came back...

Wedding was called off.. there is no traces of arnav.. all thought that khushi hurted him so much and started scolding khushi...

Few days went... house members stopped talking to khushi except her dad...he was still asking her...

One morning everyone was having tea..when shashi opened newspaper to read...

A paper fell down...

Dear papa,

Thank u for the gratitude you showed on me.... But for that i cant  marry who is not of my choice.... I have already told you that i was not at all interested to see arnav let alone marry him, but agreed to the courtship we had.... But now, i can't do it anymore.... The real reason foe my rejection is , I have got a call letter from a prestigious college... And i don't want any baggage of marriage in my career.. I want to achieve something... I'll do it.... If you think I'm selfish, then be it is...

  By the way dont search for me.. You'll not know it.... i will come back one day...

Khushi

Paper fell down from his hands

Paper fell down from his hands...he was shocked...... Of everything, he didn't expect this...

  Garima cursed khushi more for her selfish act without thinking about others... They were beyond angry on khushi for the stunt she pulled while hurting others.....