part 5

Part:5

Both reached government hospital...

Shashi: officer...can u atleast tell me why are we here...?

Police: sir actually we have got a complaint from government hospital...it was 2months back...few medical college students went to some village camp near some forest itseems...there they got girl who was getting treatment from village vaidya...it seems she fell from valley ...it was the place where there was an accident took place 3months ago at mumbai to delhi high way...

As villagers couldn't go to town or city...and when these students went there...they brought that girl back to government hospital with them...they have given us complaint about a week back...when we were trying to find...we came across the interview u have given a day back...in which back of u we have seen that girls pic...when i enquired about it i got to know that she is ur daughter...

Shashi: no... It can't be my daughter... My daughter will be fine...

Police: that i don't know sir...it was my duty to get u here...and my work will be over when u will confirm that she is ur daughter...please lets go inside...

Both went in...

Police enquired about roli at reception...

Then went away straight to intensive care unit... doctor came out...

Police asked doctor to let shashi check the girl...shashi went in and confirmed that it is khushi...police nodded and took his leave...

Doctor: well..sir u have come on time...ur daughter is recovering now...she is yet to gain consciousness...but she will gain soon...u don't have to worry...see that u don't stress her much...

Shashi nodded thanking doctor for saving his daughter...

While doctor assigned nurse to attend khushi and went away...

Shashi informed at his home about khushi...with in an hour everyone came to hospital including  Raizadas...

That night khushi was gaining consciousness...khushi's parents were happy that finally their daughter will be talking to them...but shocking them as soon as khushi opened her calling Arnav...

Khushi: where am i..? What am i doing here..? I have to go to my Arnav...

Doctor explained everything to her...   while khushi was shocked that she was sleeping for bloody 3 months and Arnav...

Khushi: doctor please let me go...i have to go to my Arnav...

Doctor: relax khushi...don't get panicked it is not good for you...take rest...

Saying this doctor went out asking her parents to not to stress her...

Garima: Khushi beta...how r u..? Sorry beta...we unnecessarily scolded u...and because of us u r in this condition...

Manohar: no Garima ni...not because of us...its only because of my idiotic son...pata nahi dont know what sin we have made that we got such type of son...its good that we broke down all ties with him...in these 3 months he not even once tried to know about khushi...he is not even feeling guilty for the act he have done...

Manorama: ha Garima ji...agar khushi iss haalat mein hai toh uss ki jamindaari sirf aur sirf Arnav hi hai... ( if khushi is in this state, then it only because of him)

Khushi laughed..

Khushi: wah...wah...what a parents...? I should really appreciate you guys...that boy took all the pain to himself not sharing to others so that they wont be sad, now his own parents are cursing him...serously i should appreciate u...  By the who am even telling to??? When my own mother cursed me on my face without even knowing the facts.... I can imagine what venom you might have spitted on my arnav...

Garima: Khushi...why are you talking to them like that beta...?  I know we did a mistake in not trusting you but beta, that arnav is not good... We know..... He didn't even for once tried finding you...he was not even guilty for doing this to
You....

Khushi: It's even waste of time to explain you....

Shash: khushi...They informed Arnav's pa about u and asked him to come...u know what he said..? He said...he is busy..he can't come...and what should we expect from him beta..? He is selfish...for only himself...

Khushi: 3months...for 3 long months you guys spent cursing him...have u ever tried to know where he was..? What he was doing..? What happened to him...? And why he broke engagements with me...? NO... i don't need any one of u...please leave me alone...i need a phone ......    I need to make a call.....  can u at least do that..?(she asked her dad)

Shashi nodded and gave his phone to khushi...

Everyone went outside as khushi asked them...

Her eyes widened in shock hearing the person fro. The other side.... There is not stop of tears hearing it....

 There is not stop of tears hearing it

After sometime... 

Khushi asked the doctor to discharge her immediately for which he straight away denied stating her is not yet recovered.... But khushi pleaded him explaining him that someone needs her more at this moment than for her to rest......

After hearing to khushi, doctor discharged khushi...

she was crying continuously...her eyes were swollen...

she left the hospital disoriented ignoring the call of her parents... Their questions fell into her deaf ears......    

even they have followed behind her....