Happy and Victory

"Are you all ready for the next scene?"

The reluctantly got ready to watch the next scenes.

The screen showed Peter limping his way through a field of flowers and a jet flying over him. It landed and Happy came walking out.

"Peter? Are you okay?" Happy yelled across the field.

"Happy is that you?" Peter asked frantically.

"Is it me-? Yeah, of course it's me," Happy said, confused.

"Stop!" Peter yelled. Happy stopped in his tracks. "Tell me something only you would know!"

"He doesn't trust anyone" Natasha said sadly.

"Something only, I would know," Happy said to himself, "uh...y-y-you remember when we went to Germany, you paper viewed a video in your room, they didn't list the title, but I could tell by the price that it was an adult film at the front desk, and didn't know how I-"

"Okay, okay fine it's you, it's you, stop!"

At this point Tony was looking at him suspiciously.

Peter threw up his hands, "I have no idea what he's talking about."

Peter limped towards Happy and Happy continued towards him, figuring it was okay to come near him now. Peter immediately threw his arms around Happy.

"It's so good to see you," Peter muttered.

"Peter, you're going to have to tell me what the hell's going on here" Happy said seriously.

The scene changed to Happy stitching up a traumatized looking Peter. Peter hissed in pain.

Peter winced. "That does not look like fun."

"Kid, you've been stitched up so many times that I'm surprised you aren't used to it by now," Tony told him.

"Wait, how many times are you getting stitched up?" Clint asked.

Tony snorted, "Like every day."

"Mr. Stark's exaggerating, it only happens maybe once a week, twice if it's the holiday season."

"Happy," he muttered.

"Just relax. Just a few more, there we go."

Peter cried out in pain. "Oh my God! Happy!"

"Just relax!"

Peter quickly stood up. "Don't tell me to relax Happy! How can I relax when I messed up so bad?"

Tony rested a hand on Peter's shoulder.

"I guess I get kind of stupid then," Peter chuckled darkly.

Happy took off his glasses.

"I trusted Beck, right? I thought he was my friend, so I gave him the only thing that Mr. Stark left behind for me, and now he's going to kill my friends and half of Europe, please do not tell me to relax!" He yelled, his voice cracking with emotion all the way through. He sat down at the end of his rant. He held his head in his hands. "I'm sorry Happy, I sh-sh..."

Peter looked back up, "I just really miss him."

There wasn't a dry eye in the room at that.

"I really don't want you to die Tony," Peter whispered.

"We won't let that happen," Natasha told him seriously.

"Yeah, I miss him too," Happy told him.