Prologue for Sequel

"Okay, so the next question is what the hell were going to do," Steve says.

"Author? So, you said that Tony is going to die, how do we stop that?"

"Well, I think I've gotten your heads out of your asses enough for you all to finally work together. You need to find Stephan Strange; he'll be able to help you. And you need to find the infinity stones before Thanos does and destroy them."

"We'll fix this, we just have to work together," Peter said to them seriously.

"First step is to figure out what to do with Ross..."Rhodey put in.

"Thank you, author, we'll do everything we can to fix this," Natasha said.

"You better, or we'll be having another movie night." 

A/N: And that's it! Thank you for baring with me for over a year, you guys are loyal as shit and I love you for it. I hope that I was able to bring you all a little joy this year even if you were frustrated with me for not updating quicker. I am overwhelmed with the support I've gotten from this story. I love responding to your comments and I read every one of them, some of y'all are literally hilarious. If you need anything message me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. If you want to be friends message me and we can talk on snap! I'm sixteen btw I know you guys don't know a lot about me. 

I'm taking a short hiatus until the new year so the first chapter of the Sequel should be up the week of January 11th-January 16th. Love you all!