Part 6 - "Behind the idol..."

~ next day at music video shoot ~

You were at the entrance of the shooting site overlooking where equipment needed to be transferred.

"Where do we need to put these Ms Y/n?" a group of your staff asked.

"Oh hey guys, well let's see what we have here......ok so these macro lenses, monopods, cards and batteries goes to our photographer Eunsoo over there. These camera sliders, lights and the large drone go to the director standing there." As you pointed at Yunho

You were busy handling these things when Auriel came from behind you and hugged you. You turned to hug her back after which you looked at her surprised "What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing. I was too excited and I just wanted to see you in action" Auriel said as she lightly bounced up and down.

You chuckled at your best friend linking arms with her and then dragging her along with you as you continued working.

The boys finally arrived at the site.
They were getting ready in a tent when you and Auriel walked in.

"Hey guys.....how's it going....shooting starts in 30 mins." you said looking around

"We're almost ready Y/n...." Namjoon said as he spun his chair to face you.
He noticed Auriel.

"Ms.Auriellllllll what are you doing here".....he said as the rest of the boys also turned to look at you both and wave at you guys.

"Hey guys....if I haven't already told you. This fine young woman linked in my arm right now is my best friend in the whole entire world. I'm here as moral support for her first video shoot for BIGHIT. Even though I know she can handle you guys, go easy on her for now and hurry your asses up." Auriel said to the boys as they laughed and got ready faster.

You were laughing at the scene that just unfolded in front of you...when you noticed Yoongi staring at you from the far corner.

You felt your voice hitch as you felt something familiar creep up on you.
Auriel noticed this but before she could do or say anything, you quickly shut down your thoughts, held Auriel's hand tighter and then dragged her out before yelling out to the boys "I'll see you in 20"

~At the staff tent~

"What just happened?!" Auriel asked confused.

"Nothing....." you said avoiding her eyes.

"There's no way that's nothing.....something just happened....your whole aura changed. Is everything alright?" she asked looking worried.

"I'm fine...just nervous I guess..." you said, now looking at Auriel.

Auriel knew your weren't being honest
"What's really going on Y/n?.....you're freaking me out." she said.

You finally gave in pulling your best friend close to you and explained what was going on.

"Seriously is that all?" Auriel asked as she chuckled and hit your shoulder lightly.