Part 9 - True friends

~ at the restaurant ~

Jin was sitting at the beautiful rustic little Italian restaurant waiting for you.
He was looking through his phone when he heard the door of the restaurant open.

You had walked into the restaurant.
A smile formed on your lips as you saw Jin sitting there.
You felt a warmth in your heart as you thought of how Jin has become one of your closest friends now.

You finally reached the table and sat across him.

"Hey, how are you?" Jin asked, he was very calm and not his usual humorous hyper self.

"I'm ok....You can stop worrying.... I've just had a lot on my mind lately....I just wanted to relieve some of it that's all." you said as you smiled at him.

"What's bothering you?....tell me" Jin asked

"Seokjin-ah,".......you spoke softly, as you looked into his eyes and continued to say......'I've fallen for Yoongi"....."well at least I thi-"

"Y/n?" Jin interrupted.

"yeah?" you replied nervously

"Did you honestly have to be so serious about this? Do you know how worried I was about this?" he said as he then let out a sigh of relief and yelled at you.

"YAH! You don't think I already know that??!?! It was so obvious to most of us. Sadly you chose to love the only person in our group who is so oblivious to this sort of thing."

Jin was now more relaxed and even signaled the waiter to bring the menu .....
he was laughing at your confused expression.....which was on your face longer than expected.

"You knew?" you said as your face expression transitioned from confused to embarrassed.

"Some of us noticed it.....We weren't a hundred percent sure.....but it became more obvious in the recent months." Jin said as he sipped his drink.

"Well isn't this a bit embarrassing." you said as you partially covered your blushing face with the menu.

"Yah Y/n-ah! What's embarrassing about having feelings for someone.....isn’t this great?" he asked as you saw him trying to look at you from the top of your menu.

You now put the menu back down and spoke to him in all seriousness.
"Seokjin-ah the reason I asked to talk to you is because I don't know what to do."

When you said this you felt your voice hitch a little bit as a lump began to form in your throat and your eyes slowly begin to fill with tears.

You thought to yourself, no matter how confident and independent you are.....you were very soft when it came to your heart. You knew dating an idol would be complicated.
Things like being asked to break up if the company didn't allow it.
Fans being hateful.
Long periods of time not being able to see each other.....so many other things seemed to flood your mind while you sat in silence as a tear finally escaped your eyes