Part 12 - The truth untold

~ 5 years ago ~ at the hospital

Yoongi had just woken up from his sleep.
He was in a room that was filled with all sorts of medical devices and some were even attached to his body.
It’s been 2 days after his major surgery. He was feeling very week and groggy.
His throat was dry and he was trying to reach for a glass of water on the side table when someone walked in through the curtains at the right time and handed it to him.

It was Jungkook.

"How are you feeling hyung?" he asked to which Yoongi simply nodded saying he was alright.

"Jungkook-ah why are you here.....look at all the stitches on your head. Didn't they tell you to not move a lot?" Yoongi asked angrily at the little one.

"Sorry hyung....I just wanted to see you....I will go back soon....have you seen Y/n? Has she come to you yet?" Jungkook asked.

"No I haven't seen her and I don't think she has come to see me." Yoongi said rather upset.

The two of them continued to talk for a while until they heard a guy walk into the room.

Jungkook walked out of the curtain as he saw a guy looking rather pale and devastated.

He went towards one of the staff that was sitting in the room as he asked
"Hi, do you happen to know where I can find Ms. Y/n I just visited her room but she wasn't there?"

The staff asked him who he was to which the guy replied
"My name is Lee Ji Soo, I'm a friend of hers....we've worked together before"

The staff went with the guy to go look for Y/n meanwhile Jungkook went back to Yoongi.

He walked back in through the curtains to see a rather heartbroken, shattered and confused looking face.

Y/n was walking around as the doctor instructed her.
She wanted to check on Jungkook so she went to his room but saw that it was empty.
A nurse came behind her telling her that Jungkook was paying a visit to Yoongi's room so Y/n made her way there.

Just as she was about to enter the room she heard Jungkook talking to Yoongi

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jungkook asked concerned.
This snapped Yoongi back to reality as he put back his neutral face and shook off his thoughts and told Jungkook it was nothing.

"I think I'll go see where Y/n is" Jungkook said as he turned himself about to leave.

"No don't! Not now. Go back to your room and get some rest. I don't want to hear any argument. Go to your room now!" Yoongi said.

"Ok ok hyung I'm going....jeez you could just tell me if you are jealous." Jungkook said as he tried to be funny.

"Stop talking nonsense" Yoongi said coldly.

"What nonsense??. Jin hyung said he noticed you going soft on her.....we know you don't do that with just anyone....so don't lie hyung....we know you like her." Jungkook said