Chapter 6

Bellamy's pov

I was sitting outside my tent when I saw, Octavia and Nina walk around. She was still scared to come outside but, Octavia and I always seem to persuade her to come out to see the outside world. I saw her sit down before she pulled out her journal and some charcoal before she started drawing, Octavia ran off to god knows where making me watch her with a worried gaze.

"You know, it seems that you grew soft to the grounder girl." Someone said

I turn my head a little too see that it was, Raven. I looked back at Nina with a shrug.

"She's different than the other grounders." I said softly

I heard her scoff making me glare at her over my shoulder.

"Right, she's so different." She spat "That's why she stabbed Finn in the chest, huh."

"That was her brother, she was hiding." I said

"She doesn't belong here, Bellamy." She said

I stood up before looking at her with a murderous glare.

"She's not going anywhere." I growled "And until you start making the rules around here, I suggest that you keep your mouth shut and stay the hell away from her."

She glared at me before walking off, probably back to Finn. I turn my head back to Nina only to see that Finn was sitting next to her, they were laughing and having fun. I smiled at her before deciding that I was going to walk over, I started walking only to stop dead in my tracks. Raven was walking over with an angry look on her face.

"Shit." I whispered

Nina's pov

I was talking to, Finn and it was actually really fun. I apologized for my brother stabbing him and he just shook his head telling me that it was fine. We were talking about my drawing of Bellamy when a girl in a red leather jacket came over with a frown on her face.

"Uh oh." Finn said

I looked at him with a panic look on my face.

"What?" I said startled, "Why do you say that?"

"That is my ex-girlfriend." He said softly making me look at him wide eyed

"Hey!" I heard someone call

I looked forward only to see that she was a lot closer than she was not two seconds ago, I closed my book and set it on my lap with shaking hands. She stood in front of me with people watching our interaction, she held a glare that my people would give me if they visited my home. Her arms were crossed across her chest and she just had this aura around her that was radiating anger.

"What do you think, you're doing." She said

I looked at Finn before looking back at her, I decided not to answer thinking it would be a lot safer if I didn't. I was very wrong.

"I said, what do you think you're doing!" She shouted making everyone start to walk over a little bit

I looked at Finn in a panic before looking around me for either Bellamy or Octavia, next thing I know I was grabbed by my hair making me yelp in pain. I grabbed the girl's hand as she dragged me a little bit away from Finn, I was kicking and screaming clawing at her hand trying to get her to let go. I felt her throw me to the ground making me let out a small cry before, I curled up into a ball.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell

I heard four pairs of footsteps running my way making me tense up, one knelt next to me while the other stood above me. I looked through teary eyes only to see Octavia's face, she looked worried before she looked up at the person standing above me making me look up slightly only to see. . . . Bellamy. He looked very angry with a murderous glare on his face pointed at Finn's ex-girlfriend.

"What did I tell you, Raven." He said, "I told you, to stay the hell away from her!"

His hands were now balled up into fists, I saw Finn standing on the other side of Bellamy making Raven look at him in betrayal.

"I told you, to keep her away from Finn!" She growled, "And I turn around to see her sitting right next to him!"

"I was just getting to know her, Raven." He said sternly, "Why do I have to get your permission to talk to her." 

She jabbed her finger at me making me flinch while also making Octavia jump to her feet.

"She's a grounder!" She yelled, "Her people are killing our people!"

"Nina, isn't like her people!" Octavia yelled "If we would have just left them alone and listened to me than she wouldn't even be here!"

Bellamy, looked down at me before he bent down and grabbed my hands. He helped me up before he pulled me into his chest with one arm around my shoulder while my left hand was sitting on his chest, I saw everyone look at him in shock and fear. The female's looked down with angry looks while Raven glared at me with so much hatred that it brought a shiver down my spine, Octavia and Finn were smirking at me making me look down at my feet.

"If you want to come back at her again, I will show you what fear is." He growled "And that goes with everyone!"

Everyone backed up a little bit before everyone dispersed and went back to doing what they were doing. I looked back up at Bellamy making him look down at me with concern.

"Are you alright?" He whispered

I nodded making him sigh through his nose before kissing the top of my head, I blushed a very dark shade of red making him smile at me. I saw that Raven and Clarke were going at each other's throats before they both looked at me and Finn, I looked at Finn but he just gave me a friendly smile before taking my hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. He walked over to Raven and Clarke but next thing we knew, they both looked down at their feet making me wonder if he said something or if he just gave them a look. Probably both. Octavia and Bellamy both, took me away from where I was currently attacked. Octavia was holding my things while Bellamy wouldn't release me from his grip, making a small smile to form on my face.

"Maybe, being brought here wasn't so bad after all." I thought