Chapter 7

Nina's pov

It's now been two months since I've been here, and everyone is waiting for the signs of the Grounders attacking them. It was now this thing that the sky people celebrate where they're from; I was sitting outside waiting for everyone else when everyone started coming out looking annoyed. Bellamy walked over to me and said down next to me we smiled down at each other. I laid my head on his shoulder while he laid his head on mine, we stayed like that until Monty and Jasper brought out a big pot while cheering, making everyone else cheer as well. I looked at Bellamy, confused, and he only smiled in glee, making me even more confused about what is in that pot. Everyone started drinking then started playing games or doing other things; I was sitting next to Bellamy when I saw Octavia leave into the forest with Finn following behind her. I got up and started walking after them while dodging the weird acting sky people; I started following Finn and Octavia's voices until I came to a clearing.

"Finn, Octavia?" I asked, making them turn to me, "What are you doing?"

They looked at each other before someone walked between Octavia and Finn, making my eyes widen. Lincoln. My eyes started watering, and I immediately ran towards him.

"Lincoln!" I shouted

I jumped into his arms, making him catch me, he spun us around while I clung onto my brother. Tears were rolling down my cheeks; I felt Lincoln stop spinning before kissing the side of my head.

"I missed you, big brother," I whispered

"I missed you, too, little sister." He whispered

He set me down before we smiled at one another. I looked at Finn and Octavia before we nodded at one another. I looked back at Lincoln with a happy but worried look.

"What are you doing here, brother?" I asked, making his face turn serious

"My leader wants to meet the leader of the sky people." He informed making me shrink back

"Bellamy, can't go." I said while looking between all of them as fear shot through "he'll-he'll do something without thinking."

"We know," Finn said, stepping forward and putting a hand on my shoulder. "That's why we're asking Clarke to do it."

I nodded my head before looking back at my brother; he looked down in sadness, making me worried.

"What's wrong?" Octavia asked

"I have to bring Nina back with me." He said, making my eyes widen in horror, "They want to see her."

"They're going to kill me," I whispered

Octavia and Finn looked at us in horror while Lincoln looked at me, worried. I closed my eyes before sighing through my nose and nodding my head.

"We will meet you at the meeting point." I said, making them all look at me, "I will only go with them, I'm sorry brother."

He nodded with a proud smile before he left to inform his people while we went to tell Clarke. Octavia and I waited outside the gate while Finn went to talk to Clarke.

"So, you and my brother are getting pretty comfortable, huh?" She asked, with a sky smile on his face making my face red

"Um, I-I wouldn't say that we have gotten too comfortable," I started, making her smirk widen "but, I think he's charming, and he has a kind soul, but people have betrayed him to many times that he built walls that only special people can get through."

She looked at me, shocked before looking down at her feet.

"I never thought of it like that." She said, making me look at her curiously, "I always thought that he was just a jerk who was way too overprotective."

I put a hand on her shoulder; she looked up at me before we smiled at one another. Finn and Clarke showed up, and we started our journey to the meeting spot. Clarke looked at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Nina, what are you doing here?" She asked, making me look down at my feet

"The grounders leader wants to see me," I said, quietly making Octavia put a hand on my shoulder

*Mini time skip*

The time we got there, the sun was coming up, when I saw my brother Octavia and I ran towards him and tackled him in a hug. He hugged us both chuckling a little; we released each other, letting Octavia and Lincoln kiss each other. Clarke looked between them before she shook her head. We turned our heads right when we saw the grounders walk over to us on horses, making me look in awe. The leader hopped off the horse before stepping onto the middle of the bridge; she looked at Clarke and me before nodding her head.

"She just wants Clarke and me." I informed, making Lincoln and Finn look at me

Clarke and I walked onto the bridge before we were in front of her.

"You are out of the cave, little one." She said, making me look down at my feet

"I apologize, ma'am, but as you may know when my brother got taken," I started, making her give me a curious look, "I got captured as well."

She nodded

"So, I was told." She said, " Where do you stay now."

"I'm staying with the sky people, ma'am," I informed, as she nods her head

She looked at Clarke, and they started discussing how they have shown signs of war, I was looking around at our surroundings when I saw Bellamy in the trees. Next thing I know, Jasper jumps out and starts shouting at Clarke and me.

"They're in the trees! It's an ambush! Run!" He shouted before he started shooting making Bellamy and Raven shoot as well

Clarke and I went running before I felt someone grab my wrist and yank me back. I looked into the leader's eyes as I saw her glare down at me with hatred.

"You are not going anywhere." She said

She shouted in pain as she released me, I took off running towards Bellamy as fast as I can. Next thing I know, I felt the pain go through my shoulder, making me gasp in shock.

"NINA!" Bellamy screamed as he ran towards me and grabbed my good arm before dragging me back to camp

When we arrived back, Finn, Octavia, Clarke, Jasper, and Raven were going at it than Bellamy joined in. I looked at them angrily as I clutched my shoulder looking between all of them before I growled.

"All of you shut up!" I shouted, making them stop talking and look at me, shocked, "I know, very well that Finn didn't tell Bellamy, so it must have been Clarke."

She looked down at her shoes in guilt.

"You four are complete and total idiots!" I snarled, "You know NOTHING of patience or how to talk your way out of war! Now you fucked your whole camp!"

I walked towards the metal thing, ignoring Bellamy as he called my name. I sat down on one of the cots before snapping the back of the arrow before pulling the bolt out; I screamed in pain as tears started to roll down my cheeks. When it was out, I collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily.

"Nina!" I heard Octavia shout before everything went black