01

(edited)
"Wake up !". I wake up and see my mom was standing in front of me. she look at me . Her face was like a madwoman .
"Oh shit" I'm say in whispered so she can't hear .
"Go wash your face , your teeth and change your clothes" she said almost shout .

Geezzz why her mood off today .

I change my clothes and go down to kitchen , and sit in front of my mom .

She suddenly speak "I'm so upset Lee y/n" she handed me a paper .
It's my result paper . Shit , I thought I put it in my drawer . I don't want to give her the paper , cause I know she will be sad or mad . But now she sad . REALLY sad. It make me heart broke in million pieces .

" I will send you to korea , go continue your study at korea " she speak .
"But I don't want to leave you alone at this big house" I said and tear come flow my cheek.

"I will take care of myself , don't worry . You're 23 yr old now"
I sigh loudly. "Tomorrow your flight will be at 1pm". She said .

I was so shock . "What !? Why so soon?!" I said almost shout . "Please sweetie , I already book the flight ticket" she make her puppies eye .
"Okeyyyy" I sigh.

"Now go pack your staff" she said. I go to my room and pack my staff.
3 hours later
it already late , I should take a sleep . And tomorrow it's time to leave this best bed ever. And I begin to close my eye.

Beep beep ~ i wake up when my alarm clock buzzing . I go to bathroom . I wash my face and then look at the mirror . "Huuhh today is the day" . After taking a bath , I wear a white shirt and jeans , Simple but it's still look okey .

I go down stairs and eat some breakfast . "Faster I don't want you miss the flight" she said . I go to my mom car and mom begin to start her engine. The whole ride was so silence . "Where should I stay when I arrive at korea ?"
I speak to break the silence.

"Don't worry I already tell your aunt , so you will stay with her"
She said. "Pardon ?" I ask for a pardon.
"Your aunt , Mrs kim. Don't you remember ?" She answer.
"Yes" , my mom sigh "I thought you forgot" .

At airport .

"Bye mom" I hug her tightly. She hug back . "Don't miss me okey" she tease me. "Hey ! Of coz I will miss you !"
"Okey okey , now go inside , bubye sweetie" she said . "bye mom" I kiss her cheek .

Korea~

"Hi Korea !!" I shout , everyone looking at me . "Shit it so embarrassing" I forgot that many people at airport .
I walk out from the airport and wait for my aunt . Then I see a beautiful woman walk to me . It my aunt . "Hi aunt" I hug her . She hug me back .
"Long time no see y/n , I miss you sooo much" . She said . "I know right . I also miss you. Btw , where is seokjin Oppa ?" I ask .

"He was in the car waiting for us"
I then go to the car . He come out from the car. "seokjin Oppa!"
I run to him and open my arm to give him a hug.
" I miss you so so so much" he said and hug me back .

At my aunt's house

"So your room is next to me !" seokjin Oppa said in EXCITED.
I chuckled at his reaction .

I go enter my room , woowww my bed is bigger than before .
I feel so tired after taking the aeroplanes. I go bathroom and change my clothes to pyjamas .

I need to go sleep , it's my first day in Korea .And tomorrow is my first day at my new school .

vote please 💓