•15•

As usual , I wake up in the morning , go to the kitchen and cook some breakfast . After cooking . I go upstairs , I was about to wake jimin up but he already take a shower and wear his clothes .
"Wow babe , I was about to wake. You up but you-" I was about to finished my sentence but jimin cut me off .

"Yeah I know but I was late" jimin said .
"Da fak , jimin !, It's to freaking earlier" I said in shock .
"No no to me it's already late" jimin said and walk away to the kitchen .

We sit at the kitchen table .
Awkward silence , so I try to break . "Jimin , I already told my mom about our marriage , so next week she will come to korea"

"Really ? next week I don't have any meeting so yeah , I'm excited" jimin while giggle .

"Jimin you're really workaholic" I said while sighing .
"Hey , it's also for us , I do this to earn money" jimin said and holding my hand .
"I know but i want to spend time with you" I said while holding tightly his hand .

"I'm sorry , I know how you felt" jimin said and let go my hand .
"Gotta go , I'm late !" Jimin said again and run to the door and close the behind him .

"Huuhh I think I should make a luch for jimin . I should go to his office" I mumbled to the .

Time skip

I already cook some lunch for jimin . I hope he would like it .
I change my clothes and take purse and walk to the door . I close the door behind me . Feel exited to look at jimin reaction .
I'm not telling him that I come to his office .

Jimin office

I walk to jimin office , the door are written 'park jimin' . So yeah I'm at the right door .

I take a look at jimin's office window . And I see a nice looking woman are trying to get attention from jimin . But jimin seem uncomfortable . 
I look at the window again . That woman arm are around jimin's shoulder , jimin just struggle with the woman. I can feel my blood are boiling .

Once I open the door , the woman still not remove her hand from jimin .
"Hi jimin ! I'm bringing you some lunch!" I said while smiling .
"Thank youuu~" jimin said while giving me his sweetest smile.
I take a glance at the woman and she give me a disgust face . What a bitch .
I look at the woman arm and slap it .
"Auch , what wrong with you bitch !" The woman said while rubbing her hand .

"Sorry there was a mosquito" I said and hold my laugh.
"Mosquito ? This is office not Forrest" she said . I can't hold anymore so I laugh so hard . Jimin also laughing .

"What?! What you both laughing at?" The woman said .
"Owh aunt you really funny HAHAH" I said while laughing non stop , same as jimin .

"Aunt ?! I'm not that old" the women shouted .
"Yah ! Don't shouted!" I shouted back .
"Who are you , you just come here to give jimin his lunch, are you his maid" the women said .

"Owh aunt , you mess with wrong person" I said , put my arm around jimin and sit on his thigh . The women seem shock .
jimin just looking at me and smirking .
Pftt I do this because of that women try to flirt jimin.

"Who the fuq are you" the women just asked who am I.
"I'm his future wife" I said while peck jimin cheek .
"Owh" the women said and walk away .

"Jiminnnnnnnnn ! Why you just let her do that to yourself , I mean you let her flirt you !"
I shouted at him . 

"Babe ~ I'm sorry I just can't stop her , I already told her but she still flirting!" Jimin whining .

"Fine , from now I will make your lunch" I said and sat up from jimin thigh .
"Hey who told you to move on from here!" Jimin said .
"My mind told me" . I said while giggle .

"Babe I gotta go~ please eat dinner with me I don't want to eat alone" I said to jimin .
"Okey I will , byee" jimin said and wave at me , I wave back .

I walk away and close the door .
Suddenly I bumped into someone .
"Rose? Hi long time no see!" I said to rose and hug him .
"H-hi , sorry gotta go" she said but stuttering . Weird . But she go to jimin's office . Aaa maybe do some work , I trust jimin .

Time skip

Home! tired , so I take a nap .
Beep beep . My alarm clock wake me up . I go to kitchen and cook for dinner . Done , so I waiting for jimin .
After waiting for a hour , jimin still not come . He lie to me , he promised me that he will come early . So I eat alone again , a tear flowed from my eye , I wipe my tear and continue eat . I walk to the couch and turn on the television .
My eyes slowly close.....

<><><><><><><><><>><>><><><>

A/n: jimin lied to y/n... He promised to y/n.....what happend next ? Eheheh I know you exited ! Wait ! For ! Another! Chapter!
Wait rose ? Aaa think positive ! Rose y/n's best friend !

Don't forget to vote okey . I love youuu (reader) 🖤

 I love youuu (reader) 🖤